The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

what is this X-Ray you guys are talking about?
While watching a movie or show on Amazon Prime there's a x-ray option with the pause and fast forward options where you are shown the cast of the movie or show during that current scene. You can toggle through the cast, read w/e imdb info is available for them, then look at other info about what you're watching.

Its put me on early to a lot of fine females in various works.

Last edited:
While watching a movie or show on A.azon Prime there's a x-ray option with the pause and fast forward options where you are shown the cast of the movie or show during that current scene. You can toggle through the cast, read w/e imdb info is available for them, then look at other info about what you're watching.

Ahhh, got it. I do like that feature when watching something without mainstream actors. I pull it up all the time for that same purpose ("who's the fine lady?)

Man!

jack-ryan-abbie-cornish-1572622558.jpg

After the severely disappointing second season of Love Death and Robots, it's good to see Castlevania Season 4 didn't let me down.

Almost wish there was gonna be more, but I'm also really glad they're going out on a high note.

Last edited:
I think it's a good possibility

Yeah, I definitely think it was a group of folks and not just one. The pieces seem to add up and Maury Terry was close but he he was in too deep to put it all together. It seems like that’s often the case in serious investigations.

OMG @ The Sons of SAM.

This is so ****ed up yall.
This is an extreme miscarriage of Justice.
If I get to the end of this and find out they didn’t arrest more than just Berkowitz, I might.....I’m completely speechless right now.....

Bruh’s, if you never listen to another thing I say listen to this...watch Sons of Sam.
Mind completely blown.
This is such a bizarre case that none of us know about.
Talking about must see TV, this is it.
You have no idea what you’re in store for.
I’m half way through the 3rd of 4 episodes and it just got real. Big names involved here.
Snuff films. Victims who were thought to be chosen at Random turned out to be planned murder a for the entertainment of Rich folks and the Film going to the highest bidder? Anybody who speaks about the case gets murdered. This is **** going on 4-5 years after Berkowitz is caught. Even he had an attempt on his life after letting out too much information. Boy the NYPD really ****ed this one up.

I enjoyed season four of Castelvania Season four. They neatly tied everything up...which affects Alucard or Simon Belmont spin offs or sequels. I had low expectations going into the show...and they knocked it out of the park. Trevor was a great character and there were Game of Thrones like machinations and plotting.

I'm so late on this, but I just started watching the Formula 1 series on Netflix, Drive to survive. I'm not a fan of F1 racing, but the docustyle format makes it very interesting. Love it so far only 4 eps in on S1. If you haven't seen it yet, do yourself a favor :smokin:smokin

Just finished Army of The Dead
I thought it was an entertaining film. Disliked Bautista's daughter being adamant in wanting to save that woman from the camp. I thought that was a waste.

Michael Jai White surviving was cool. But even if he didn't get bit, wouldn't he have died from the all exposure of the radiation from the nuclear bomb? lol

Bautista as a lead is good and I thought the supporting cast was good.

RIP to Sister Encarnacion.

I'm so late on this, but I just started watching the Formula 1 series on Netflix, Drive to survive. I'm not a fan of F1 racing, but the docustyle format makes it very interesting. Love it so far only 4 eps in on S1. If you haven't seen it yet, do yourself a favor :smokin:smokin

My dad binged through all seasons and suddenly is following F1 like a superfan now :lol:

This is a man who primarily followed boxing, baseball, and basketball his whole life and now is all over the racing circuit because of that docuseries. Never would have thought tbh

Can't lie been a fan of her's since Star Wars. She isn't Hollywoods "type". Would have def shot my shot if had the chance.
71vIaKmQtDL._AC_SX569_.jpg naomi-ackie-british-independent-film-awards-2017-in-london-6.jpg

Yeah son you late on that one. I started watching F1 because of season 1. Show is DOPE, I was literally glued to my seat watching it.

Back
Top Bottom