The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watch the Fear Street Trilogy only on Netflix this July.
Fear Street Part One: 1994 - July 2
Fear Street Part Two: 1978 - July 9

Fear Street Part Three: 1666 - July 16

Not a horror fan, but i'll give this trilogy a shot. Dope release format too.

I really liked it. But you'd have to be a fan of shows that more character based than story driven to enjoy it. Put it like this, if you like shows like Mad Men and The Sopranos I think you'd like it.

I like character driven shows so I'll stick with it, half way through season 1 now.

I've been enjoying "alone" on netflix. Basic premise is 10 people are dropped off with 10 tools to see how long they can survive in the arctic alone. Winner gets a million dollars (season 7). They're pretty savage with the bow and arrow, they'll be sniping squirrels out of trees from distance with little difficulty. They take on bears, wolverines, wolves, porcupines etc.

I've been enjoying "alone" on netflix. Basic premise is 10 people are dropped off with 10 tools to see how long they can survive in the arctic alone. Winner gets a million dollars (season 7). They're pretty savage with the bow and arrow, they'll be sniping squirrels out of trees from distance with little difficulty. They take on bears, wolverines, wolves, porcupines etc.

That's one of my favorite shows. It always breaks my heart when someone who looks like they are going to last until the end just mentally break.

So brutal!

That's one of my favorite shows. It always breaks my heart when someone who looks like they are going to last until the end just mentally break.

So brutal!

Me and the wifey place bets on who's going to win. She tries to support the women.. I've started watching other seasons now after I finished on netflix. I went back and started season 1, they had NO IDEA how to survive. They really learned from previous seasons

Awake was OK. The ending was >D
It didnt really have an ending. The show was cancelled.

That if we're talking about the same Awake show where the dad would go to sleep and live a life with his wife while his son died and wake up to his son but his wife being dead.

Nevermind. You talking about some global catastrophe movie.

Started watching manifest. Wad going to drop it until i saw the the doctor.
Still undecided whether to keep watching. :/ Screenshot_20210627-090043.png
:smh: i forgot was about to type. she is beautiful as hell.

Heard about Manifest before, interesting concept but the whole plane thing was literally an episode and now its just about the people on it. Ehh I mean I knew that was gonna happen kinda but wish there were more plane stuff to it. Idk, 3 episodes in and im interested enough but idk.

I watched Seis Manos on Netflix. It’s animated.

The animation isn’t as nice as Castlevania. It’s basically Kung Fu action in Mexico. A Chinese Immigrant comes to the US. Starts a school/orphanage. Has three Students. Hijinks ensue. It seems like it takes place in the 70s. It’s violent. Good action. The only knock is this whole Dora the Explorer vibe to some of the episodes. It’s like it doesn’t know if it’s adult or adolescent.

Tomorrow war is trash.
I’m watching now enjoying how ridiculous it is.

I always go into these movies expecting dumb dialogue and huge plot holes. Always leave satisfied. :rofl:

10 mins in and Chris Pratt went from joking, to angry slamming the table to eye watering in a matter of 45 seconds. :rofl:

EDIT: Hold up! Is this the plot of Saving Private Ryan with a time machine?:wow: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom