The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

1314829615.jpg

Surprisingly good

I never thought I'd get into Friday Night Lights, but after watching the complete series on Netflix, it's hard for me to think about anything else.

Such a great show.

I never thought I'd get into Friday Night Lights, but after watching the complete series on Netflix, it's hard for me to think about anything else.

Such a great show.

Originally Posted by Respect21

Such a great show.

SMASH IS MY IDOL!!!!!! Ha! Coach did such a GREAT JOB!

Originally Posted by Respect21

Such a great show.

SMASH IS MY IDOL!!!!!! Ha! Coach did such a GREAT JOB!

I just watched Midnight Cowboy with Jon Voight and Dustin Hoffman. Amazing gritty film that shows New York in the late 60s. I highly recommend it

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I hate you guys for telling me about Luther. I just watched all 10 episodes in 3 days, and now I am depressed because I know there is no other under-the-radar show that I can start watching that will be even half as good as Luther just was. 
frown.gif

Wow, those were the 10 most intense, well-acted, dramatic episodes of television I have ever seen. Superb show, absolutely superb. 
pimp.gif

I can only hope that someone fills me in on another show that can be as amazing as Luther and that I wouldn't already know about. 
ohwell.gif

I feel like I'm seriously having withdrawals from not having any more Luther episodes to watch... someone help put me on something else that is at least close to being as good...

(Besides well known shows like Breaking Bad, Mad Men, 24...which I have watched every episode of already).

Please
30t6p3b.gif
check out Sherlock

I hate you guys for telling me about Luther. I just watched all 10 episodes in 3 days, and now I am depressed because I know there is no other under-the-radar show that I can start watching that will be even half as good as Luther just was. 
frown.gif

Wow, those were the 10 most intense, well-acted, dramatic episodes of television I have ever seen. Superb show, absolutely superb. 
pimp.gif

I can only hope that someone fills me in on another show that can be as amazing as Luther and that I wouldn't already know about. 
ohwell.gif

I feel like I'm seriously having withdrawals from not having any more Luther episodes to watch... someone help put me on something else that is at least close to being as good...

(Besides well known shows like Breaking Bad, Mad Men, 24...which I have watched every episode of already).

Please
30t6p3b.gif
check out Sherlock

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

The Man From Earth
Watch it...

Yeah, watched that a while back. Boring if you're not in it for the story, but great if you are. Interesting and thought provoking idea regardless.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

The Man From Earth
Watch it...

Yeah, watched that a while back. Boring if you're not in it for the story, but great if you are. Interesting and thought provoking idea regardless.

drive and killer elite are being added to netflix streaming this month.

also more og gi joe episodes have been added and season 2 will be added tomorrow...

i think beast wars is being added this month aswell

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

First two seasons of White Collar were tremendous.

I know.
I've been watching all these WWE movies. 
30t6p3b.gif
 I never knew WCW fell off like that.

Just watched BLING about Raekwon, Paul Wall, Tego Calderon, Jacob the Jeweller and a few others going to Sierra Leone and finding out about how the blood diamonds are found, Nice documentary

All netflix is good for is tv shows and documentaries. crackle has waaaaaay better movies and its free. im thinkin about gettin rid of netflix for good

frown.gif

pimp.gif
Yes. That show is ruthless. The story around it is so simply, but Luther is so damn brutal physically AND psychologically, and the show keeps up with him, no matter how bad it gets.
shogun wrote:
Damn, I liked Luther too but I didn't think it was as amazing as you make it sound to be 
laugh.gif
.  I watched the 2nd series first, still have to watch the 1st series.  I've read the reviews and they were positive but saying it was formulaic and had a lot of cliches.  Idris Elba was great in it as usual.
indifferent.gif
and you don't understand how the show didn't hit you right?
There's only 10 episodes, a ridiculous amount happens the first season, so you only bother to watch the 2nd?
Mannnnnnnnn.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Cant believe Blood And Bone is on netflix streaming now...
laugh.gif
one of my guilty pleasures as far as b movies lol man they gotta put michael jai white in the next expendables

how come no one mentioned that Knight rider was on netflix 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I use to watch that show as a young'in ...great tv show 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom