The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Why are the movies so bad.. Yea there a few gems but overall its pretty bad
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bamez

When is Breaking Bad season 4 gonna be up? That's really all I'm keeping my netflix for.

Then you might as well cancel it. It's not gonna be up for a really long time.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Mesrine_Public_Enemy_poster_285.jpg

You want a gangster flick? Here's an excellent one.

I got to check out this flick..
I just finished part 2.

Gotta be one of the best foreign films I've seen lately. It's based on a true story-character btw.

Why are the movies so bad.. Yea there a few gems but overall its pretty bad
30t6p3b.gif

Reason for that is because you have bad taste. There's tons of gems on the Foreign movies category.

I admittedly haven't seen a lot of classic films from Hollywood so that's the only time I watch anything that's of American production. Foreign films have a different vibe/style/charisma to it and
to me that makes them more interesting.

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

Originally Posted by Dok

Just watched Snatch with Brad Pitt & Jason Statham. Highly recommend it, one of the better movies I have watched in quite a while. It was action packed and it was pretty funny too.

Peep the doc Knuckle. It follows "pikey" families brawling.

Pikeys really?? Gonna check it.Also to dude who liked snatch. Check lock, stock, and 2 smoking barrels. Another GREAT guy ritchie flick

adventureland and extract have been added along with Thor

man I been watching a ton of chinese and japanese action movies. so so good... redcliff, shaolin, 13 assasins, true legend...too many to name...

if you guys have any suggestions in that genre please let me know...

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Been watching Luther.... 
pimp.gif

White girl mouth and lips area 
devil.gif

Just added the show Luther to the instant queue

Just finished watching Luther. That shows fire! If Alice doesn't come back that show drops a peg. Her with Luther is the duo. That's a ride or die type chick right there!

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by calibeebee

One of the best films ever made. Glad it's up on there
poster.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My history teacher in high school played this movie while we were in class. Great day! 
laugh.gif
One of my fav of all time.  I recommend;

Monica-Bellucci-monica-bellucci-475895_1024_768.jpg

DO NOT WATCH Airbender or the movie with Jenny McCarthy on the cover.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Check out a Italian movie called Gomorrah...It's a really good Mafia gangster movie. Subtitles,but still very much worth watching.

gomorrah_movie_poster.jpg

watch this 3 years ago
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

Originally Posted by Dok

Just watched Snatch with Brad Pitt & Jason Statham. Highly recommend it, one of the better movies I have watched in quite a while. It was action packed and it was pretty funny too.

Peep the doc Knuckle. It follows "pikey" families brawling.

Pikeys really?? Gonna check it.Also to dude who liked snatch. Check lock, stock, and 2 smoking barrels. Another GREAT guy ritchie flick

Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels is DOPE! A lot of the same actors are in both too.That Doc Knuckle was pretty sick too. Thanks for putting me on!

Back
Top Bottom