The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I got an email saying come back to Netflix and get a free month again on us. I click on it only for it to say sorry I don't qualify. What gives?

Trainspotting
Oldboy
Memento
Limitless
Lincoln Lawyer
Rising Son: The Legend of Skateboarder Christian Hosoi
Exit Through the Gift Shop
The Game
Rounders
Finding Forrester

just finished 'Blood and Oil'... once you past the "nigerianness" (ppl who have watched nollywood movies know what I'm talking about) , it's pretty dope and got a great story. It's about the oil villages in Nigeria

also, is there a website or something that you can get email alerts of when new movies are released on Netflix?
**edit NVM, this **** stupid by the second episode

Last edited:
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but if anyone is looking for a good comedy, check out Goon.

It's written by Jay Baruchel and Evan Goldberg (Goldberg co-wrote Superbad, PIneapple Express, and works with Seth Rogen with everything).

Seann William Scott, Liev Schreiber, Baruchel... really funny and it's got some deeper thematic touches to keep you interested. 

Ant goin to lie ant never seen any terminator movies before last month just watched t1 and t2 and they are awesome cant believe I missed these so many 1 liners by Arnold know they need to put up t3

Ant goin to lie ant never seen any terminator movies before last month just watched t1 and t2 and they are awesome cant believe I missed these so many 1 liners by Arnold know they need to put up t3

You ever seen those movies, where the crook always come back to pull off one more job?
And everything goes to hell?

That's where you're at right now.
Don't watch T3.
Don't watch Salvation.
Get out while the getting's good. :lol:

Dark comedy: the worlds greatest dad, bernie / Documentary: the queen of versailles, born and bred (boxing doc.), hoop dreams (one of my all time faves), last train home (humbling), burma vj / Action/Adventure: headhunters (one of my faves. very clever), my way, the yellow sea, war of the arrows, get the gringo, warriors of the rainbow, true grit (amazing), a better tomorrow, chaser, silmido, kingdom of war part 1 & 2 / Drama: kings speech

dont worry, all the movies listed are recent and have good to great ratings. enjoy 
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom