The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Oh it's def getting made, Eddie been said he's doing these movies then rolling into his standup then back into his retirement. He wanted that build up.

does anyone watch You're the worst on Hulu. I love this show, this big chick be having me ready

Reactions: sb
Finally finished Mr. Mercedes, good show. Got a thing for weird *** Holly Gibney. The Saubers kid and the actor who portrayed him were the worst tho. Bad actor and and even worse character.

Started Mrs. Maisel, show is dope. Once you get into the mindset that this is a drama and not a full on comedy and that it's set in the 50s, you can appreciate this joint.

Atypical season 3 and a couple others next up.

This last episode of Castle Rock wow :wow:
Last season makes a little more sense now.
it seems like nobody watches this show and it’s one of the best shows out right now.
Y’all are missing out.

The Devil Next Door was really entertaining, surprised I've never heard the story

And that Selena series trailer looks promising

This last episode of Castle Rock wow :wow:
Last season makes a little more sense now.
it seems like nobody watches this show and it’s one of the best shows out right now.
Y’all are missing out.

I haven’t checked it out yet because I was disappointed it wasn’t a continuation of last season. Will eventually watch it.

Any dope kung fu flicks on any of these streaming joints?

the acting on american son was terrible. The play is infinitely better. The writing on this.joint was cliche after cliche after cliche.

I haven’t checked it out yet because I was disappointed it wasn’t a continuation of last season. Will eventually watch it.
or so we though.... :smile:
it’s a new story line but this last episode just connected the pieces from season 1.

Watching Disenchanted for the 2nd time and its a lot better this time around. Idk what my expectations were but I disliked this series when it first released. The Laughing Horse is one of the best jokes on the show.

Super late pass but I just finally signed up for Netflix today

gonna start with top boy and then narcos

Got off work tonight so I could watch The Irishman when it releases. Scorcese, De Niro, Pacino and Pesci warrant that. :pimp:

It’s pretty chilly here where I am in So Cal so I’m on the couch with my big Mexican cobija all cozy and toasty. :emoji_hugging:

T-minus 50 mins. Let’s get it. :emoji_persevere:

Back
Top Bottom