The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Anyone watching Dead To Me season 2? S1 was way better. I'm about 5 episodes in. All Judy & Jen do is drink & cry :lol: .

Great twist with Michelle's ex being Detective Perez. Was NOT expecting that.

Finished this a couple days back and I think this season was just as good as the last one, maybe better.

The Tudors made me a big fan of John Rhys Meyers.

That show was a wild roller coaster of wives. Some heartbreaking and tragic, others happy to see them die.

It's funny cuz its real life and if it wasn't it'd get knocked for being repetitive :lol: Fed up with his wives, miscarriages, no sons/kills wife, almost war with France, new wife, end civil unrest, gets daughters instead of sons, end potential uprising, etc.

Finished Rome. That was a damn good show. I wish they could have stretched this story (Ceasar to Augustus) out more. Or hit the whole Julio-Claudian dynasty with a couple more seasons. This series spanned damn near 20 years in just 2 seasons.

But very dope overall. Gaia and Niobe 😈

Bout to catch the new seasons of Workin' Moms and Dead to me.

This is probably my favorite Period Piece of all Time. So well done. I think is top 5 all time HBO shows in one of the major online tv show rankings.

Rome is a slept on show.

It just had no real ending and was so short, it never even built momentum.

Anyone watching Dead To Me season 2? S1 was way better. I'm about 5 episodes in. All Judy & Jen do is drink & cry :lol: .

Great twist with Michelle's ex being Detective Perez. Was NOT expecting that.
I’m about to start the last episode today. And you’re right. All they do is cry this season.

I have it the other way around. The humor of Rickey Gervais is great.

US is great though. Carrel and cast made it their own.

speaking of ricky gervais, his netflix show "After Life" is really damn good. it presents a really good spectrum of coping with grief after losing a loved one: sadness, denial, depression, anger, hope..while also being funny as hell

speaking of ricky gervais, his netflix show "After Life" is really damn good. it presents a really good spectrum of coping with grief after losing a loved one: sadness, denial, depression, anger, hope..while also being funny as hell
I'm currently watching this show and am on S1Ep2. When his coworker was asking who he'd invite to a dinner party :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love this dark, dry, humor.

On this WHITE LINES.
Joint is proper weird for me to be 25minutes in.
Soooo much has happened, or the stage has been set something fierce. This thing is about to be popping like a mother.

.....same guy who did Money Hiest...

Watched both seasons of Dark

Dope show can't wait for season 3.
I need to get in Season2, but Season 1 was so deep, I could t get right into Season2, felt like I needed to redo S1 and as recently mentioned, NETFLIX is so poppin I can’t get back to old stuff for rewatches because sooo much NEW CONTENT.
DISNEY must be bleeding right now, have to be!

Back
Top Bottom