The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Finished watching Lupin.

Pt2 started slow. But Diop’s 10-step ahead planning definitely came through in the end. There was just less characterization and too much flashbacks.

Binged Sweet Tooth. Read a good chunk of the graphic novel in the past. Solid Start. Can’t wait for Season Two. Good production, acting and soundtrack.

They modernized the story with the backdrop parallels to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Also liked how they changed some of the supporting characters. Lol @ the Last Man on Earth actor appearing in this.

Fear 94 was cool. I was glad it was rated R. Netflix does the PG or PG13 too often. I didn't expect one of those kills.

Binged Sweet Tooth. Read a good chunk of the graphic novel in the past. Solid Start. Can’t wait for Season Two. Good production, acting and soundtrack.

They modernized the story with the backdrop parallels to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Also liked how they changed some of the supporting characters. Lol @ the Last Man on Earth actor appearing in this.
So I went and reread the graphic novels. They definitely licensed the property it taking their own liberties for style, storyline, maturity. The graphic novel has heavy religious overtones and more violence.

But the Netflix series is definitely an entertaining watch. Probably a B.

The first hour I was thinking this isn't too bad, then it got ridiculous

How some of them conveniently landed in the pool, but not on top of each other and the other ones fell on the street or side of the pool :rofl:

Why even include that?

No wonder the humans were losing the war. Most of them died because they couldn't do a "simple" safe time travel landing. :lol:

There is probably going to be a part 2 of this mess because of all the plot holes and stuff they didn't explain. Who and where are the aliens thst brought the white spikes? They are acting like sh#e is all good now they killed all the "planet clearing" bugs.

The first hour I was thinking this isn't too bad, then it got ridiculous

How some of them conveniently landed in the pool, but not on top of each other and the other ones fell on the street or side of the pool :rofl:

Why even include that?
Fam that was one of the wildest scenes ever. How did we figure out how to time travel without figuring out a better way to land safely. That seemed wildly *** backwards

Fam that was one of the wildest scenes ever. How did we figure out how to time travel without figuring out a better way to land safely. That seemed wildly *** backwards

You get drafted to go die landing. :lol:

He honorably served our country and world by being splattered on the sidewalk.

and your reward for surviving is to go fight some aliens with automatic bb guns.

I know everyone has mentioned how absurd a lot of the movie is, but The entire Russia mission was shockingly horrible. Their idea to kill the aliens was the worst of all time. Why the hell would you even risk waking them up like that by trying to poison a handful of them to death while the entire ship is full of them? Why even do any of this at all if you were gonna blow up the ship anyway...

Resorting to hand combat with the queen alien and trying all sorts of nonsense ...at first I thought “ok this is dumb but I understand the desperation after the alien cut its own poisoned limb off”. But then, only when he’s about to die, he takes out another giant @&$ vial of toxin that he could’ve used minutes ago...if you’re going to resort to punching it and stabbing it in the face with the claw, might as well have poisoned the claw first!!

I was entertained but for all the wrong reasons :lol:

Back
Top Bottom