------THE OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAD PATRIOTS 2021-22 Season Thread----- L SZN

Bruh… idk why BB/McDaniels opt to not go on 4th and short situations. There were a lot of instances where it could’ve benefited them.

Crowd was unbelievable. Game definitely delivered.

Bruh… idk why BB/McDaniels opt to not go on 4th and short situations. There were a lot of instances where it could’ve benefited them.

Crowd was unbelievable. Game definitely delivered.

100%....playing over conservative and scared but it needs to change. gotta start taking chances and open up the offense more. defensively i have no clue what we can do but it needs to be more aggressive and faster. these long drawn out drives from other teams are killer. need to get off the field and the ball back in the O's hands

100%....playing over conservative and scared but it needs to change. gotta start taking chances and open up the offense more. defensively i have no clue what we can do but it needs to be more aggressive and faster. these long drawn out drives from other teams are killer. need to get off the field and the ball back in the O's hands

agree 100%

bruhhh, the kneel-downs before the half and prior to OT… the collective groans from fans were funny af! :rofl:

and there were a lot of Cowboys fans laughing it up too

That old saying goes, Defense wins championships baby.

Great win today boys, if we had a few more breaks this team could easily be 6-2

yeah ugly win but cross country on the road, will definitely take it and not complain :lol:

was surprised the chargers came out so blah to be honest...especially coming off the bye

F3603601-878C-441E-8581-2C2A1C70A8A0.jpeg
Ya boy was in there reppin at he New England home game

^ nice. how was the stadium? looks amazing on TV and based on the pics i've seen

^ nice. how was the stadium? looks amazing on TV and based on the pics i've seen
if youre sitting down and looking up and around to take it all in... its amazing. the concourse is hellaaaaa spacious. its a gorgeous build. only flaw is that you can't just walk around the concourse to get to your seat. VIP seating doest allow to get from one end to the other fluidly. gotta go up. down left right every which way ... with everyone giving you different directions. the jumbo-tron takes some time to adjust to as well

Another win boys. I haven’t looked at the highlights yet but will tonight, Belichick is coaching his *** off. Very very surprised that we are at five wins and four losses, let’s go baby.

game day baby lets go.

tonights a trap game.

i know bills prepared i just hope this young group is on the same page.

atlanta got embarassed and were riding high thats usually a recipe for disaster.

need this win to ride into tennesee with 10 days of prep

yeah this is a must win. can't be dropping this game with the division a realistic possibility now

Back
Top Bottom