------THE OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAD PATRIOTS 2021-22 Season Thread----- L SZN

200.gif

well Mac looked legit, at least. just as advertised. nothing flashy, accurate, and smart. loved how he moved up and around in the pocket quite a bit to make some throws. we can't put the ball on the ground like that though...4 fumbles, 2 lost. pathetic

defense...meh. not bad but not good, either. made Tua looks competent at times and still getting gashed up the middle a bit

and then the penalties. way too many

really not looking forward to hearing the townies and local media suck Mac off for not taking the first TD ball. big deal :lol:

Last edited:
still not confident we can shut down a real offense to be honest. the run defense still looks pretty weak and any team that can force us to be honest and guard against the run is gonna eat us alive. at least with how we're playing now. for all the bulk we added at DL this offseason, not seeing much results still

continue to like what i see from mac. he had a tougher time today i thought and had a couple more brain farts than week 1, but overall, pretty good. harris and james white :pimp: :pimp:

always good to embarrass the jets :pimp:

The kid played great, If this trend continues the team has a bright future ahead baby

weird night in terms of how it felt. but man, why did we try and kick a 56 yarder in the rain. 4th and short is an easy conversion based on how the game was going and what Mac had shown this season. you can trust him to make an easy quick pass. even if the FG is good, plenty of time for Tom to drive for a FG. maybe Bill didn’t want a loss to hang on Mac’s shoulders. who knows

weird night in terms of how it felt. but man, why did we try and kick a 56 yarder in the rain. 4th and short is an easy conversion based on how the game was going and what Mac had shown this season. you can trust him to make an easy quick pass. even if the FG is good, plenty of time for Tom to drive for a FG. maybe Bill didn’t want a loss to hang on Mac’s shoulders. who knows

Didn’t think about that last part, and it’s definitely a great point. BB knows how the losses have weighed on Mac tremendously so the call to kick it from deep was probably good idea for Mac’s mental state (idk if that makes sense :rofl: ).

imagine if Mac pulled it through on 4th-and-3?!

pathetic game despite the win IMO. but at least they hung in there and got it going once the texans gifted us that 0 yard punt :lol:

you know we down bad when we're always talking moral victories after every loss :smh: :lol:

overlooked in this loss will be that Mac INT that Diggs ran back. yeah he came back and scored immediately...but a clock killing drive and couple first downs instead of that INT wins the game. i know that INT ain't all on him but the throw wasn't great

on to the next one though....

My expectations are so high but I need to keep reminding myself that this kid is a rookie. He was balling at a level that I did not expect or believe that he could.

Back
Top Bottom