***The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD***

I LOVE the run game but come on :rolleyes Just keep lighting these dudes up. They cant stop it.

Gostkowski SUCKS. Anything 40+ yards is an AUTOMATIC MISS.

Did Brady just throw a pick? :lol: :lol:

Its like seeing a unicorn.

Good coverage though.

bad decision to throw it on the INT. hernandez could have done a bit more to break it up, but that's on brady for sure

To be fair, that was also a great play by Jones with the one-handed grab.

Another FF.
pimp.gif

You see that last drive from the Pats? That was EXACTLY the type they used to have back in the SB years when they would demoralize the opposing team by having long drives late in the 4th Q to win close games. So refreshing to see them run out the clock like that.
pimp.gif

Definitely a change of pace from the ****** 3 and outs they've managed during similar situations in recent years.
mean.gif

Great win. You want this team to be able to win these games when the offense is being kept in check (in Miami makes it a plus!)

Our secondary is still pie though. Water is also wet and the sky is blue.

Last edited:
gutted out a tough one today. didn't play great offensively, but our final drive...7 minutes, 16 plays, 77 yards. championship drive right there. that's what we haven't always been able to do the last few years. more impressive that we did it running on a pretty good run defense. awesome drive :pimp:

AFC East Champs :pimp:

(as if there was ever any doubt :lol: )

Last edited:
edelman's glass *** injured...on crutches and in a boot. how can we possibly not re-sign wes. dude takes a beating and gets up. edelman plays 10 snaps a game and gets knocked out of damn near every game. he is not a replacement for wes. not. even. close.

^ now on injured reserve. Never like to see anyone get injured but their are a few pros/cons to this one
for one it sucks because he was honestly playing some good football these last few weeks
now wes welker will most likely return punts and those are hits we dont need him taking.
pending on how bad this injury is, if there is surgery and he misses time next year pats have no choice but to either franchise welker at an absurd amount of money or resign em to a deal.
granted welker did blow an acl years back he really has been healthy throughout his time with us. do we really want to give edelman that role? he just cant stay healthy.

Only way now i see welker not coming back is if he asks for a crazy amount of money or opens his mouth to media about his contract situation again. We def need 3wr setups because as you can see gronk has taken some big injuries himself. Then again next year do we have jake ballard out there too?

Pumped for mondays night game. Anyone going to the game?

Edit*** Didnt even realize that edelman is a free agent next year. Hmm things just got real. What do you guys think? Bring back welker and sign josh cribbs to replace edelman?

and for the love of god get a kicker

Last edited:
^ good point about edelman being a FA. i had no idea. i think he definitely comes back. bill loves him, he loves it here. and im with you on the pros and cons of the injury. i hope we see that hes not durable enough (let alone consistent) enough to replace wes. even a guy like amendola that people talk about coming here to replace wes, he cant stay on the field. gotta bring back wes. i hope wes wants to stay and isnt totally turned off with how the contract situation has been.

gustkowski is going to be a major problem at some point this year. lets hope a key moment doesnt come down to his foot...

man, julian with the tough break. just as he was beginning to really cook. i dont see him flourishing elsewhere, so i think he stays. btw - against nyj, didnt he suffer a concussion? he shouldve been sidelined, then imo.

glad im not hearing mccourty's name as much, either.

as for the glory years, i think an opportunistic and hateful d is what will be the telltale signs that they have returned. spikes help bring that. i thought spikes would be another gary guyton. glad im wrong

also, a heath evans like fb would be nice.

as for miami game they always play us tough it seems so i didnt expect a blow out (remember all that mild cat crap a few years ago? man was that annoying)

monday night, i have a good feeling about it

:lol: :lol:

But yeah Gostkowski is TRASH. No confidence in this dude to hit a big kick. None.

And yeah hopefully the Pats just swallow their pride and sign Wes to a deal. I know this isnt how the Pats do business but Wes DESERVES a deal. Dude shows up every game and has been one of our most consistent players. And like DA said, Edelman clearly is not his replacement. I actually like Edelman but he seems like a Dbag and is obviously hella fragile.

Too hype for monday :pimp: :pimp:

Im thinking Pats by two scores :nerd: :nerd:

Defense needs to show up.

Welker leads the NFL in receptions w/ 92. With 8 more, he'd become 1st player in NFLhistory w/ 5 100-catch seasons

Last edited:
so i went back and rewatched the last game

its 3rd & 7 on the fins 35

1130 left in the 3rd i think it was....

screen to hernandy dandy and what does brady do? he starts running towards the scrimmage and im thinkin i KNOW this guy aint tryin a block no1

what does he do? he pushes a lineman (connelly?) in the back to help with the blocking

i lost it!!!

paramedics find me doa

.....thas my quarterback!

Does anybody know which sections are close to the players tunnel at Gillette stadium?

Talbert

Talbert....101-107 for where the pats come and go. 116 for the visitors team tunnel. The pats dont use a tunnel. They come onto the field at the beginning from that opening by 101. But then theres a stairway on their sidelines by 107 where they come and go during the game. But the visitors use that tunnel by 116. Hope that helps.

i bet we won't hear anything about the Giants and Seahawks running up the score tomorrow. 
laugh.gif

Easily the best game from our secondary this year. That's the main thing I'll take from this game. We know what the rest of the team is capable of but if the DB's can keep up this level of play...

I had no idea Stallworth was back until the first pass Brady threw to him.
laugh.gif

Hope Talib ain't hurting too bad.

******g dominant :pimp:

what a game by the defense tonight. what a game. talib and denard all over andre...when he caught it, they were on him to stop him. even arrington made some plays.

brady and the offense gonna brady :pimp:

spikesflex.gif

^
nthat.gif

yeah, i hope Talib is fine. he looked alright at the end on the sideline. 

i liked how Jon Gruden said Tom Brady was the greatest QB of all time at the end. 

Last edited:
yeah he looked alright on the sidelines standing around. maybe a bruised hip? they probably saw no need to force him back into the game, but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom