The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS OFFSEASON Thread

We got this. Just feel like we can't lose right now.

Win or lose, we're going to hear Tebow on ESPN all week so be prepared...LOL

awesome win after a very poor start. the offense threw up 41...solid considering denver's defense and that it was @ denver where we've struggled historically. aaron hernandez today was a YAC monster. love this guy...never goes down early. our defense was
sick.gif
at times and then
eek.gif
at other times. that stretch of fumbles saved their %*!.

as for tebow. i think he played alright. the fumbles were killer. and their defense really couldn't slow us down. you cant expect tebow to keep up with 40+ points. his 29 yard sack was comical. when he did throw (prior to being down big)...he actually threw the ball pretty well. couple tight throws that he hit perfectly.

AFC east champs
pimp.gif

losing carter for the year is tough. but realistically, i don't think it hurts us that much. i mean, we can't get any more worse, right? we did alright pressuring tebow late in the game without him.

god that was ugly. but showed a lot of mental toughness to comeback from being down 17 at the half. defense and offense both stepped it up BIG time in the 2nd half.

defense actually got some damn pressure on moore in the 2nd half. mayo and vince both made some huge plays. mccourty played like garbage most of the game, but made three nice plays. got his first INT of the year
laugh.gif

brady's second half was awesome. did an awesome job moving around, extending plays, and moving the chains. wes welker went wild. gronk was a beast...so tough to bring down. i loved the way ridley ran it in the 4th quarter.

wes welker...PAY THE MAN

i think we just need the superbowl run through new england in the acf and we can make to our 5th superbowl
nerd.gif

*crosses fingers*

#1 seed locked up...the ball goes through NE in the AFC again
pimp.gif

hopefully this year we show up a lot more prepared to play in the playoffs.

i can't figure out this defense. they're so god awful. they miss tackles, play 15 yards off receivers, can't make a single play on the damn ball to start games. it just gets worse and worse. thank god the offense has the ability to put up points in a hurry. with a two or three possession lead the defense seems to settle down, when they can sell out and play pass 99% of downs. but man, they made fitzpatrick look like brees (again) in the first half. last week matt moore looked like a probowler. i dunno. it's not going to work against pitt or bmore, or even a team like cincy or houston imo. they need to show up for than half the game. i will say...i LOVED seeing mccourty at safety. he's not a bad tackler, and maybe playing a role where he can use his instincts more might help...cause he damn sure can't stick with receivers.

brady and the offense...another good game. thank god for brady. we're a 3 win team without him. hopefully our offensive line is back in business in two weeks. patchwork as hell right now. hernandez and gronk...please keep these guys in town when their contracts are up. please. you keep them and wes welker around for another 4-5 years and focus on fixing that defense, and we can keep these 12 and 13 win seasons going.

as much as the #1 seed may not helped us much recently...still feels good. it certainly can't hurt. will be enjoying tonight's "playoff" game thoroughly
pimp.gif

Congrats to Gronk Single season yards and TD's by a TE, gotta find the prediction thread where i said he'll catch 80 balls and 14 tds

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Congrats to Gronk Single season yards and TD's by a TE, gotta find the prediction thread where i said he'll catch 80 balls and 14 tds
word...what a monster

is there anyway he stays in NE? you know we're not going to pay him the 10+ million he's gonna ask for a get from some team...probably the jets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

i think we just need the superbowl run through new england in the acf and we can make to our 5th superbowl
nerd.gif

*crosses fingers*

if im not mistaken and you are i believe it'd be our EDIT: 7th SB

1st against the chicago carebears of what 85?  then drew in 97, 3 rings w/ the GOAT makes 5 then the upset in scottsdale (?), ARI

as for u DSA not understandin this D....i hear u man....%*! is RIDICULOUS

HOWEVER, i see us not only as a bend but don't break, but as a bend and bend and break sometimes but more often than not we're not breakin

ya nah mean?  the red zone d is where i feel the most confident and these opportunistic turnovers are exactly what propelle dthe 01 pats to greatness (along w/ brady the GOAT)

TB's re-loaded c.ock throw in the 3rd???? FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILTHY

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

word...what a monster

is there anyway he stays in NE? you know we're not going to pay him the 10+ million he's gonna ask for a get from some team...probably the jets
laugh.gif

it'd be the 7th SB for the Pats, I just pray they hold onto the both of Gronk and Hernandez, having two guys like them makes life so much easier for any offense
Also liked how BB picked up a FB in Polite, along with showing a huge empahsis on running the ball, a consistent running game would be lovely to bring in the playoffs

word...what a monster

laugh.gif

it'd be the 7th SB for the Pats, I just pray they hold onto the both of Gronk and Hernandez, having two guys like them makes life so much easier for any offense
Also liked how BB picked up a FB in Polite, along with showing a huge empahsis on running the ball, a consistent running game would be lovely to bring in the playoffs

as much as i wanted laurence maroney to succeed im glad he's gone
embarassed.gif

round two with denver this saturday. tebow went buck today against pittsburgh. let's hope our offense is ready to do what they did last time. hopefully we start a lot better than we have the last few weeks. turn it into a track meet early and force them to throw. defense needs to just play smart. don't get greedy or too aggressive...know and play your role. let's do work

mcdaniels signing is perfect from a timing standpoint. but how much it helps, not so sure. im sure much has changed since tebow took over. defensively he doesn't know too much, so i don't expect any help there.

trip to the AFC championship game...pretty damn good

time to get some revenge for a game that's definitely haunted us for a couple years. the game plan is simple...stuff the run and keep brady upright. last time they steamrolled us and had brady on his %+#.

one thing to keep in mind...last time:

- no welker (acl tear in week 17)
- no gronk
- no hernandez
- no branch

we did have moss, but with that pass rush, the vertical passing game wasn't happening. brady was throwing to edelman, baker, aiken, slater last time around. i have to believe things will be different this time around. ray rice is going to get his yards, no doubt. flacco is going to make some throws, no doubt. but we should be able to answer with points, and hopefully be in the game this time around for more than 12 seconds.

let's +#%+$*% get it
pimp.gif

trip to the AFC championship game...

time to get some revenge

place willl be ROCKIN..........thats my stadium i just let them play there

all year im sayin our red zone D is not bein seen....good to see it all come together in week 18
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

if Brady can stay in the pocket like Yates was today, I'll have a ton of confidence for the pats to win.
it may just be how good Houstons D-Line was, but if NIkovich and Co. can get to Flacco just like Watt and Reed, it'll be looking real good

vegas seems to like us early (-7.5)...but the analysts are liking baltimore early
laugh.gif

go figure

Back
Top Bottom