The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS OFFSEASON Thread

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

The way the rest of the season look we could be looking at ALL W's
pimp.gif
It's not even fair how you guys literally have been noted to have the easiest schedule the rest of the way
30t6p3b.gif

You guys lose two in a row, things look down hill, you bully us and now you're potentially set up to go 13-3
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

pimp.gif
It's not even fair how you guys literally have been noted to have the easiest schedule the rest of the way
30t6p3b.gif

You guys lose two in a row, things look down hill, you bully us and now you're potentially set up to go 13-3
30t6p3b.gif
heading into the season...a stretch of pitt, nyg, nyj, chiefs, colts, eagles wasn't supposed to be a cake walk. 10 weeks in, it seems much more manageable now.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
heading into the season...a stretch of pitt, nyg, nyj, chiefs, colts, eagles wasn't supposed to be a cake walk. 10 weeks in, it seems much more manageable now.

no no no let them believe it's all a conspiracy theory.....
like how after 911 the Patriots just HAD to win 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

no no no let them believe it's all a conspiracy theory.....
like how after 911 the Patriots just HAD to win 
laugh.gif

the nfl obviously told peyton to seriously injure his neck.

they also have stacked the odds against the dream team eagles so it would be easy for the patriots.

cassel was hit by a NFL approved sniper with a bullet in the hand thus ending any chance for the cheifs to beat the pats.

start the bills off hot and make them cool off just so we can dance on them.

just saying.

Did I say there is a conspiracy that NE has the easiest schedule the rest of the way? No #%#$ it's happened by chance, but I'm not allowed to say it isn't fair, solely out of jealousy? 
laugh.gif

slow start tonight but got it going in the second half. chiefs really had a chance to put us on our heels in that first quarter but our defense was on tonight. another solid effort from the defense with a bunch of dudes who only could have dreamed about starting this year. awesome job.

brady and co figured it out in the 2nd half, as usual. he's gonna find a way to beat you sooner or later. gronk is on another level...unstoppable. thought dude broke his neck but then goes for the monster spike
laugh.gif

devin mccourty...hop on that IR. don't need your candy %@#, not yet at least
laugh.gif

slow start tonight but got it going in the second half. chiefs really had a chance to put us on our heels in that first quarter but our defense was on tonight. another solid effort from the defense with a bunch of dudes who only could have dreamed about starting this year. awesome job.

brady and co figured it out in the 2nd half, as usual. he's gonna find a way to beat you sooner or later. gronk is on another level...unstoppable. thought dude broke his neck but then goes for the monster spike
laugh.gif

devin mccourty...hop on that IR. don't need your candy %@#, not yet at least
laugh.gif

Yea I crossed my fingers when I saw him land on his neck but then he got right back up. Dude is really something special,fastest TE in NFL history to 20 td's. He's like the 2nd coming of Tony Gonzalez and defenses also need to worry about Hernandez too,he's just as deadly when he doesn't drop balls 
laugh.gif
Glad to see the secondary show up and not allow a TD. The ball always seems to pop up and somehow always manages to find it's way right into Arringtons arms 
laugh.gif
. I'm hoping that we get to see more of the base 4-3 packages because it seems that we've gotten most of our ints using it and we still haven't allowed a TD pass in that package so far this season compared to 31 when using base 3-4 
sick.gif
. The run D was also shutting things down. Also seems that for the first time in what seems like forever,we actually have a solid pass rush and pass rusher in Andre Carter 
pimp.gif

All in all,I was satisfied with everything other than the slow start in the 1st quarter. The Chiefs could've had us pinned down early if they hadn't made so many mistakes. We can't start out like that against good teams,a good team would capitalize on that and put us in a deep hole early.

That was just a well balanced game from the Law Firm prosecuting the Chiefs D every chance he got (cheesy I know 
laugh.gif
) to even the younger guy getting into the action with a late TD which I thought was gonna make Haley blow up. Even Wes Welker 2.0 Edelman played well.

Now off to Philly,I'm almost certain that Vick plays seeing as if they lose,they're officially done. Can't wait to be the team that ends their playoff hopes 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ prosecuting the chiefs defense

but yeah, in that second half, we just abused that chiefs front seven. definitely was good to see.

today is gonna be a tough one. gotta keep babin and co in check so brady has time to pick apart that defense. gotta hang 30+ today.

pretty solid win
pimp.gif

offense: pretty damn good job today. brady really spread it around. the run game worked well enough to keep the eagles honest.
defense: after those first two drives...locked it down. of course, VY blows. but they did work. pass rush was the only thing missing.

brady was damn near masterful today. picked em apart pretty nicely and exploited any mis-matches. dude's intensity never dies, even up 3 scores.
hernandez continues to catch the ball and get yards after the catch. he's so good at it and never settles for just falling down where he catches it.
welker...PAY THIS MAN, kraft.
deion was old reliable deion today.
benny and woody...good job today running the ball to keep philly honest.
andre carter got worked today by jason peters.
ninkovich had a great game today.
edelman...i hate this dude...but he made some nice tackles today.

on to the colts. don't eff that one up, please.

chad sat out today with a "bad hammy", while drew rosenhaus was seen on the NE sideline
nerd.gif

roll.gif
@ that drive to open up the half. really indy? you're going to just play 10 yards off our receivers and blitz no one? oh.

Happy to get a W but the secondary played like %@!#. Skins receivers were wide open all day
sick.gif
,that NEEDS to be fixed somehow. Gronk went HAM as usual
pimp.gif
. Tim Tegod up next,that oughta be fun
laugh.gif

man...we're going to be screwed in the playoffs if we don't fix this defense. ANOTHER game where they just give up long scoring drive and long scoring drive. we got worked AGAIN on time of possession. thank god our offense can just bang it down the field almost at will. would have felt better if brady didn't throw that pick, but welker really should have had the easy TD on the play before.

gronk is a machine. hernandez had a great game too. brady looked mediocre for half the game and still managed 350 yards and 3 TDs. wes piling up those receptions and yards.

refs were awful both ways today. way too many personal fouls for nothing. also, ******** fans are some of nicest fans ive ever met
laugh.gif

historically bad in denver...we need to turn that around today. can't start slow and can't play one half of football today. we're gonna need a 3 possession cushion in the 4th quarter. get it the eff done today...

pats by 17...

Back
Top Bottom