THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date
seems like they use the same pictures for them tho [emoji]128532[/emoji] I'd give it a solid 2 weeks before somebody crack it
There not going to use the same pictures every release. Cmon you think they are that dumb. Theres going to be a million different combonations. I give them alot longer than 2 weeks. I just hope it takes them longer than 11 lows and carmines

I'm sure they'll get pass this in about a month or so. Writing code is seamless to anywho majored in CS. I like the attempt though Nike. They are listening to our complaints folks
I think it will take them a little longer than a month. And even once they do, not everyone and there mother will have that bot. 

As brilliant as this is, I couldn't help but wonder why did Nike choose to implement it this week and not next, when there's a slew of limited releases. It makes sense to test it out a week prior just to make sure F-U mode is fully on. It's rough on the minds of the programmers. Do they work on this code (probably unsuccessfully by next week, possible next month), or do they give up because next week might be slightly or completely different? Good, going Nike. <3
I think you answered your own question. This was a test run when there site wasn't over populated to work any kinks out. 

if they actually do make a bot that cracks the captcha, then they will be checking out while we are fooling around with pictures. we wont even be able to make it to the line to compete with them.

nerd.gif

not only is it game over right now for the ATC services but anyone that doesn't have a 1st grade reading level :lol:

math problem is actually not as safe as you think. Unless they scramble the numbers around , which they wont. 

even samsung got a equation recognition software.

image captcha is better.

I think most people (other than the obvious RSVP services) are happy Nike is at least trying to level the playing field.

My only concern with it is it's going to make going after 2 different shoes on RD difficult. Let's say next week I want to aim for both the JB/SB 1s and the Kobe's. I'm going to have to prioritize which ones I'd rather have and go through that verification fully first, then go back for the other.

It still gives us a better chance than ALWAYS losing out to the bots, I just wish there was an easier way to combat them than taking more time to add a size to your cart. Even before the bot infestation fully took over, you still had to be relatively quick to get anything limited.

I liked the whole access code idea, dunno how well that'd pan out though. I just wish Nike had a way (or tried to find a way) to completly detect the programs (client and server side) and just not process the request rather than to have to go through all this nonsense.

It is what it is though...at least this will hopefully make things easier to get at least SOME things on RD from NDC.

CAPTCHA for the Columbia 11s: 

In order to add your size to your cart, correctly enter the pH of the buffered solution containing .12 M lactic acid and .10 M sodium lactate

CAPTCHA for the Columbia 11s: 

In order to add your size to your cart, correctly enter the pH of the buffered solution containing .12 M lactic acid and .10 M sodium lactate

Lol

Code:
Ka = [Lac-][H+]/[Lactic Acid] 

pKa = 3.85 
Ka = 10^(-3.85) = 1.4E-4 

[Lac-] = 0.11 M 
[Lactic Acid] = 0.12 M 

Ka = 1.4E-4 = { 0.11 x [H+] } / 0.12 
[H+] = 1.4E-4 x 0.12/0.11 = 1.54E-4 M 
pH = -log[H+] = -log(1.54E-4) = 3.81

I just googled it, I have no idea what that means :tongue:

Lol
Code:
Code:
Ka = [Lac-][H+]/[Lactic Acid] pKa = 3.85 Ka = 10^(-3.85) = 1.4E-4 [Lac-] = 0.11 M [Lactic Acid] = 0.12 M Ka = 1.4E-4 = { 0.11 x [H+] } / 0.12 [H+] = 1.4E-4 x 0.12/0.11 = 1.54E-4 M pH = -log[H+] = -log(1.54E-4) = 3.81

I just googled it, I have no idea what that means
tongue.gif
ph= pka + log(A-/Ha

ph= -log(1.4x10^-4) + log (.1/.12)

pH=3.78

*COPPED*
pimp.gif

haha some of you guys are too much ^^

Anyway, enjoy a few releases ATC free. This will be patched soon enough.

The problem is it asks for verification after add to cart.  Even the most basic script will beat out people clicking TLO still as long as they are at their comp to do the verification process.

Back
Top Bottom