THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date
Not sure about that. This should be an open topic to discuss all aspects of the new checkout system. However if anyone comes off as selling or promoting one flag the post. 

ALLL THE RESTOCKS HAVE BEEN RANDOM MINUS CYBER MONDAY. THERE IS NO METHOD TO THE MADNESS UNLESD YOU'RE INSIDE AT NIKE AS A DECISION MAKER. DAMN.

When will people realize this.

"Nike was watching" LOL these people are delusional, or liars.......most likely both.

well its clear not that many got through that day.

plenty and i mean PLENTY of people who dont have bots and strike out on every release got the yeezys.

just saying
Nike violated the Sunday morning truce dropping RO  
laugh.gif

where's all the rsvp services at today claiming a restock for tonight? What ya'll gonna do tweet it for each day of the week. LOL! give it up already.

With all things pure, it started that way. I wanted to help people get sneakers but people expect you to bend over backwards for them. People have no idea the stress that comes with this job. People made it become about the money for me -- to me its basically another job. A job that pays really well. Enough for me to deal with all the stuff i have to go through. If it wasn't then nobody would do it.
I don't know if you follow me but i fell back a lot on twitter and niketalk. Just focusing on the business now. I'm hardly on there/here anymore because of that exact reason. I have a short temper and sometimes that gets the best of me and i realized that's not healthy for the business.
laugh.gif

Just man up dude you wanted to make more money... blaming someone else for your short comings is a ***** move!!!!

And your from NYC too 
mean.gif

@OneSickRetro  your viewpoint on this is perplexing to me because your a known bot user.  When your bot was getting you doubles of everything you didn't seem to have an issue with bots but once all the kids started passing out scripts to each other on facebook groups and youtube then it became an issue.

You can't be on both sides of the fence on this, it just doesn't work that way.  Are you for or against bots, if your for then you can't be mad that someone else has a faster and more efficient bot nor can you be mad that someone else spend the time and money to be able to cop 100 pairs of a given release wether for themselves to resell or as a service.

I'm not for or against bots, I'm for copping my pair or pairs.  What I have to do is what I have to do, whether its using a bot for a given release or manually copping by solving captchas.
smokin.gif

screw rsvp services. Get a job. can you imagine telling your girl what you do for a living… ayyy girl i buy sneaks and sell em girl. I made 50 over retail tonight we going to Applebees baby!

screw rsvp services. Get a job. can you imagine telling your girl what you do for a living… ayyy girl i buy sneaks and sell em girl. I made 50 over retail tonight we going to Applebees baby!
as much people hate on them they make a lot more than Applebees money more like Robert's in Columbus Circle money 

that filet mignon
smokin.gif

Buying/selling shoes is a job for some people  

??? what u talking about. I know RSVP services that made over 200k off the DB release. Thats just off the service, they didn't even need to buy the shoes.

Last edited:

as much people hate on them they make a lot more than Applebees money more like Robert's in Columbus Circle money 

that filet mignon
smokin.gif

Buying/selling shoes is a job for some people  
There are some people that are on a different level than most.  I know one dude that had 100 pair of tiffany dunks, people like him are making bank release after release.  They skip grs and just flip limited to semi-limited releases.

The grand majority of resellers though, 75-80% of them don't profit enough to pay any real bills.  Most make less than 30,000 a year, might as well get a job or something.

Doesn't even matter at this point who's reselling as long as the loyal customers (with no motive to profit from releases) have chances. I collect the kicks I want and the last year (maybe 2) have been the most challenging when it comes to buying what I wanted for retail. It's these dudes attitudes that get me pissed, not the hustle. One thing i despise are greedy people and that's all i see. I hope Nike murder the bots every time. **** em.

Last edited:

There are some people that are on a different level than most.  I know one dude that had 100 pair of tiffany dunks, people like him are making bank release after release.  They skip grs and just flip limited to semi-limited releases.

The grand majority of resellers though, 75-80% of them don't profit enough to pay any real bills.  Most make less than 30,000 a year, might as well get a job or something.
True it all depends how you choose to look at but if a person makes 30% return on a shoe then they are doing better than any MMA, IRA, Bond/Stock etc. would ever net them. 

The avg US salary is 44k and if selling shoes nets some young kid 30k then he/she is doing good as far as having a "job" but a career not so much... 

That rush to one up each other on the internet with those links just delayed the process. Nike will just drop it silently or push it wayyyyy back past this weekend(pockets are getting murked with all the Jordan 1s releasing). They'll drop. Eyes should stay open .

True it all depends how you choose to look at but if a person makes 30% return on a shoe then they are doing better than any MMA, IRA, Bond/Stock etc. would ever net them. 

The avg US salary is 44k and if selling shoes nets some young kid 30k then he/she is doing good as far as having a "job" but a career not so much... 
30k reselling shoes. Damn. That's a lot. I only made like 5-6gs if even that. I gotta step my game up

Back
Top Bottom