The Official NFL Off-Season Thread - Tony Gonzalez traded to the Falcons

STEPHEN A SPEAKING THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate stephen a but he is goin all in on these racist mother $#+!%@!

Stephen A. is going in on this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

skins fans school me on demetric evens?
He plays really hard and is really not that bad. I wanted the Skins to re-sign him since he played ok in the time JT missed last season (and inother seasons when he was needed)...I'll miss him somewhat, you got someone who is gritty.

Did Trent Dilfer just say that most of Tony Romo's interceptions were because TO wasn't trustworthy
grin.gif
?

averages for the cowboys over 3 season where he missed at least 3 games i can remember ...

80 catches, 1200 yards, 13 tds.................................................................................................................................................................................................

roll.gif
LilStarZ07 wrote:

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Why would Owens want to go to Cincinnati if he wants to win...?

i hope he goes to the skins ... and the skins beat us 2 times and win the super bowl ... just so jerry jones kills himself and fires jason garrett

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This was the dumbest move in the history of our organization. I'm in total shock right now
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

I actually don't think it is that bad of a move by Dal if he was causing as many problems as reported. Cindy wouldn't have paid him so that wasn'tan option. I could see Dallas going after 85, Bengals want him out and he would love the spotlight. Other news Pitt signed Martin Nance. Redhawk Pride

^^ No cap room to sign anyone in FA unless they are willing to work for free.

Roy Williams has been cut, it will be announced in a few hours.

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
smh.gif
Big Game Torry asked for his release.
Please get him the hell out of there. The complaining hasnt really started(publicly)until the steeler game a yr or so ago i believe. Inconsistentqb and rb play, coachin changes, unhealthy line etc. Its jus all bad up there, I dont care where he goes jus as long as it aint detroit or pittsburgh

Kiddin Like Jason:

What? Torain tore everything in his knee, I mean EVERYTHING...but I mean take it for what its worth, I heard it outta the OC mouth that JJ will be the speedguy and will get 12 to 15 touches a game.

Back
Top Bottom