The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Only thing I don't dig about those is the white outline to the swoosh. Nice otherwise

Gotta be honest, these are the AM90s I've been waiting for from Nike for a loooong time. I wasn't really interested about these when I first heard about them, but after reading that the flyknit really helps slim down the model, I had to try a pair and I'm so happy I did.

The AM90 used to be my favorite shoe for nearly a decade. I used to be obsessed. But as my tastes and style have changed as I've grown, I've really strayed away from them the past 5 or 6 years. I'm just not a big fan of the bigger bulkier shoes, used to love the look of em, but just not anymore. Just a change in preference I guess.

But these things are freaking perfect. Slim where they need to be but still enough room in the toe box. The FK does a great job with weight reduction, and the combination of air makes these things extremely light.

Would recommend going TTS on these, though I could see how some with wider feet may need to go a half size up. Can't wait for the MCs to come in, and hopefully I can scoop the Oreo CW on a discount somewhere. Enjoy the pics I'll post some of the MC colorway soon too

Nice review. I was waiting for them to go on sale, but I might go ahead and get them. Plus I have an expiring coupon and it looks like I'm going to strike out on the Air Max I want :rolleyes

Well I copped the FK Infras at retail.

I was gonna wait for disco, But got impatient

Went .5 down as suggested. I hope this helps with that wide *** toebox.

Last edited:
Had to pick these up myself. I knew that if I chose to wait it all out, it'd be gone sooner or later, so I decided to go for these after seeing them in person last week or two (some boutique had it out early on their shelves already.)

33196751251_5b290ded95_c.jpg

Last edited:
Is it just me or was there less media hype for these AM90 FK? Mainly YouTube.... usually there a bunch of people that get shoes ahead of release dates whether through Nike or other means... they put up reviews... searching Youtube before and after launch and there is barely 1... I don't know, seems weird to me .. especially the infrared colorway... seems like the air max 1 got the media attention this time.

Repped 1000x. My 10 month baby girl's infrared 90's just came in today. She isn't walking yet but she should be walking soon.
Congratulations on providing a life time of Infra 90s.

My son is 4 1/2 now and has rocked Infras since before he could walk.

It may be my greatest gift to him :lol:

Is it just me or was there less media hype for these AM90 FK? Mainly YouTube.... usually there a bunch of people that get shoes ahead of release dates whether through Nike or other means... they put up reviews... searching Youtube before and after launch and there is barely 1... I don't know, seems weird to me .. especially the infrared colorway... seems like the air max 1 got the media attention this time.

It's likely because it's the Air Max 1's 30th anniversary & the birth year of the visible Air/Air Max bubble. Wait 'til 2020 when it's the 30th anniversary of the Air Max 90.

Dope dude, i gotta cop! repped!!!

Im a bit confused on their sizing though, 10 is a 10c?
Na it's all jacked up. Check the AM1 thread from yesterday or check the sizing guide on their site.
[table][tr][th=""]UK[/th][th=""]EUROPE[/th][th=""]US[/th][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]28[/td][td]11C[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.5[/td][td]28.5[/td][td]11.5C[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]29[/td][td]12C[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.5[/td][td]30[/td][td]12.5C[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]30.5[/td][td]13C[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.5[/td][td]31[/td][td]13.5C[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]32[/td][td]1Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]13.5[/td][td]32.5[/td][td]1.5Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]33[/td][td]2Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.5[/td][td]33.5[/td][td]2.5Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]34[/td][td]3Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.5[/td][td]34.5[/td][td]3.5Y[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom