The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

LPU for my daughter AM90 ULTRA 2.0
IMG_6519.jpg

AM90 LTR
IMG_6520.jpg

TODAY
IMG_6521.jpg

Thanks, found them on ndc for my son. Bit of a price jump though to $75 since he's grown into these little kid sizes. Good thing I got a bunch of infras in the bigger size range for him last year for cheap.
Yup I did the same thing to for my daughters she has sizes ranging all the way to 10c and up so she have a variety of AM90 pairs to choose from.

^right they look dope.

meateral-wise they look really cool just need to see them irl to get a proper idea.

Those crazy Denim joints look like something
one of the cast members of
"A Different World" would wear? :lol:

modus47 modus47 that was fast

Last edited:
Infrared flyknits are so nice in person but even .5 sz down is huge... going back unfortunately

I wear a 13 in about 38/40 pairs I have, was worried about the fit.

Got my size 13s in from Villa on RD. Def could have gone half size down but I will make it work. The laces are too damn long anyway, so I will have to replace through the lower holes, should fit and lace pretty nice.

Do these come in a 12.5? I can't remember if I have seen any.

Will probably end up with the MC and Oreos as well, but would look for 12.5 of it exists.

Last edited:
I wear a 13 in about 38/40 pairs I have, was worried about the fit.

Got my size 13s in from Villa on RD. Def could have gone half size down but I will make it work. The laces are too damn long anyway, so I will have to replace through the lower holes, should fit and lace pretty nice.

Do these come in a 12.5? I can't remember if I have seen any.

Will probably end up with the MC and Oreos as well, but would look for 12.5 of it exists.

12.5's unfortunately don't exist. It's my true size, but I sized down to 12 in these and they will work. I prefer to wear super thin socks with flyknit anyways.

Back
Top Bottom