The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

As with most white shoes, white flyknit is pretty hard to keep clean.  I usually just wipe them down with soap and water using a cloth.  But try not to scrub too hard cus it could fray the knit material. 

I've never put shoes in the washer tho so i can't attest to that.

I've washed OG build Infras in the washing machine several times with excellent results. Worked perfectly IMO

Can you wash in washing machine?

As with most white shoes, white flyknit is pretty hard to keep clean.  I usually just wipe them down with soap and water using a cloth.  But try not to scrub too hard cus it could fray the knit material. 

I've never put shoes in the washer tho so i can't attest to that.
I've washed OG build Infras in the washing machine several times with excellent results. Worked perfectly IMO
I washed volt flyknit trainers in the machine, came out just fine.  just use cold water.  maybe pre-treat the white if its real bad.

just let air dry over night.

washed HOA infrareds a few times.

always use cold water and stuff the shoes with some socks to keep their shape.

I usually throw each shoe in a pillow case and toss in a couple towels to limit the banging.

Nice, quick question I wear a sz 12 in regular air max 90 , do u think I could get away with a sz 11.5 ?
Yea, I think you'll be good.  I wear 8.5 in regular 90s and flyknit racers/trainers/lunars.  I got the flyknit 90s in sz 8.5 and they fit a tad bigger but still feel good to me.  Could def get away with 0.5 size down. 

IMG_6548.jpg

frankwh1te frankwh1te Yes sir, that's what i did too works great.
Pre light hand wash-
Place each shoe in its own pillow case-
Machine was delicate/cold-
Put in shoe trees Let air dry.

nice wears guys.

been digging out my 90's after the bad taste these OG's 87 have left in my mouth. will post a wear today at some point

Back
Top Bottom