The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Looks like "infrared 2014"

Screenshot_20200714-144616_Gallery.jpg

Almost like a solar red too.

Thanks my man... wish the mudguard was suede but these will have to do
I never recall what mudguard means in shoes, are you actually talking about the toebox protective area that comes just after (or before, depends on the POV) the mesh or about the side panels that hold the AIR MAX plastic inlay? If so, you're right cuz it's leather, but you're mistaken if you're speaking about the toebox cause it's suede really, and the soft kind to top it off.

Just got these NBYs in. I think I chose that synthetic buck for the mudguard and it’s like a plastic like rain jacket type material, I don’t even know how to describe. I don’t really care for it tbh.

DB86F42F-99D9-4934-BCD6-93C3FB2B7B4A.jpeg
73A5A70F-0643-495F-B528-BCCCEB1595A8.jpeg

edit: who’s new account is that in here? :lol:

Really? Sucks to hear that... I thought the buck was referring to a nubuck like material

My 2 pairs might get sent back for that

Really? Sucks to hear that... I thought the buck was referring to a nubuck like material

My 2 pairs might get sent back for that
I think it’s what I picked but I have no idea how to check, if it’s even possible.

I never recall what mudguard means in shoes, are you actually talking about the toebox protective area that comes just after (or before, depends on the POV) the mesh or about the side panels that hold the AIR MAX plastic inlay? If so, you're right cuz it's leather, but you're mistaken if you're speaking about the toebox cause it's suede really, and the soft kind to top it off.

For air max 90 purposes Nike calls the mudguard the side panels with the plastics AM piece.

Just got these NBYs in. I think I chose that synthetic buck for the mudguard and it’s like a plastic like rain jacket type material, I don’t even know how to describe. I don’t really care for it tbh.

DB86F42F-99D9-4934-BCD6-93C3FB2B7B4A.jpeg
73A5A70F-0643-495F-B528-BCCCEB1595A8.jpeg

edit: who’s new account is that in here? :lol:

Thanks for the detailed pic of the Synthetic Textured “Buck”. I really thought it was some sort of Nubuck too. I’m still looking forward to receiving my designs though. I wish they gave us a suede option for the mudguard.

I’m Really hoping the infrared doesn’t come out like the infrared 6’s from 2014. Those were horrible. Especially the white ones. They looked even more pink on the white. I’ll cop regardless because I’ve never owned a pair, but I’m more excited over those laser blues. They’re beautiful

Infrareds, laser blues and neon 95’s over the holiday 🙄 plus we might get am1’s... just when I though I’d be saving money not buying Jordan’s anymore lol

I’ll wait for more pics. There’s plenty of pics out there of infrared 90s from other years where the color looks different from that actual shoe due to lighting or filters.

Ordered the Reverse Lasers to get a look at them in the flesh.

Wouldn't mind ordering these NBYs too but I'm put off by the price that Nike ask for them. Would love to know how they can justify the price hike from when they were just labelled as IDs.

Pardon the flooding of pics, but my first 2 NBY Unlockeds came in today. First pics are from the post office I picked them up at and the second are in sunlight (obviously). Various materials on each. I used the textured buck on the green mudguard. Not quite the texture I was expecting, but I like it.

B6CF5FD1-4F74-48DB-A9E9-AAFA83BEAF1E.jpeg

3D17896D-F040-4C70-A92D-8FB4C9C75E88.jpeg

F3FF4F9E-0263-4449-BAE3-8F093EDE72EF.jpeg

185667B1-555F-477F-A35E-8A00C41DE9DC.jpeg

9B035A15-B98F-4F63-8185-3F5905F47123.jpeg

3D9E0231-02F2-43E8-A1A8-BF48C8FCC5DA.jpeg

The heal tab on the green pair is the dark green color, but it almost looks black. Ripstop on both toes and ankles.

Back
Top Bottom