The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Honestly looks like a 1:1 reproduction of the OG..

I'm in for 2 and I hope the spruces (if they retro) will be 1:1 retros as well

Spruces are coming back?! 🤯 I hope so, so I can retire these.

DEA25A94-14AE-4279-A458-E4A01762DC0A.jpeg

Just had these delivered. From the premium unlocked Nike By You options. Went for the premium leather on the mud guard and it feels decent in quality and soft to the touch. I went for the buck material on the swoosh and that’s a stiffer material.

overall these turned out decent so will be keeping.
C35AAF71-FF30-49CD-BFEC-32B27EE2DF5D.jpeg
Just went to build those as the options popped io today, but the lower eye stay option for the green isnt there.

2014 White Infs were definitely more pink lol. Ill wait for more pics. Looks fine to me. Toe box was a little wild but I'll wait. You never know.

I'm thinking of reordering two designs with the available options left. Instead of opting for the Synthetic Textured Buck on the Mudguard and Swooshes, I'd go with the full grain leather this time around.

I was going to shoot for 3, but I’ll double up if I can. I won’t be mad if I don’t cop 2 though. I’d be satisfied with one pair they’ll drop again a few years down the line

Anyone in here use the Watermelon color option on the NBY 90s? I want to pull the trigger on a design but want to see if the color is bright or muted.

I thought I wasn't going to grab the Infras after receiving the Orange Recrafts, but I'm hoping to land three pairs now.

1. To be kept stock and worn occasionally
2. To be kept DS until my first becomes worn too much
3. Send out for a soleswap to create an "AMD" AM90

The AMD NBY isn’t doing it for me
B390C581-BBAF-45B2-B72E-2E2BED3EB7BF.jpeg

Plus, I want to get a family of the AMD cws! lol

Here's the AM1 X AML1 in the AMD cw I had done (by the good people at GOVRN) last year.
Air Max 1 X Air Max Lunar1 - Red.png

An AM97 is in the works.
(In Progress) Air Max 97 X Air Max 97 - AMD.png

IMG_1948.JPG

Back
Top Bottom