The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Dope

Attachments

• 036EFE68-F7CD-459D-BFCD-1959AACC9541.jpeg
    036EFE68-F7CD-459D-BFCD-1959AACC9541.jpeg
    287.8 KB · Views: 244
They did a fantastic job on these. You can see from the brief video of the designers discussion that it takes an amazing amount of work and attention to detail to make these fixes. I hope they have a hit list of which shoe is next, including JB with the 4s ;-).
Link to video?

Has anyone tried hitting up Nike stores to see if they released the infrared there? I'm not tryna drive 30 min and pay for toll/parking to Nike SF just to come out empty that's why

We should all ban together like NT did for the Air ship and get this team on the Air Jordan line for real. This is the only way we can get that areo dynamic look back to air jordan line.

Leave them alone mate, they still have work to do on the Air Max I, II and IV (1, Lights and BWs). Air Max III should only be the beginning (hopefully)

Idk... none of the other recrafts went up in price...

Have you tried your local shoe stores?

I ended up moving on ebay for 184.68 out the door. I should have went to the mall but Damn man I just know everyone loves the infrared air max 3. I watched that reshape video and I had to get a pair know they did that. More then likely any other model after this year will have a bubble toe again lol.

Leave them alone mate, they still have work to do on the Air Max I, II and IV (1, Lights and BWs). Air Max III should only be the beginning (hopefully)
I definitely understand that, hell maybe just give JB the pep talk to get in the same mind set. I mean hell the retros are damn near $200-250 dollars we should get this type of craftsmanship on all tinker products.

Back
Top Bottom