The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anyone else’s infrareds haven’t shipped from SNKRS yet? I never won til now so I can’t tell if it’s a normal thing for them to send out shipping confirmations the day of

took grams to her eye dr appointment. Been wearing these like every day since I grabbed them for $75 a while back - can’t wait for these infrareds to come through

0DD4D1E0-8C49-4D71-A4D5-3A0105A1083A.jpeg

Received updated shipping from FedEx, will now arrive Thursday instead of Friday. Concord pair from Centre also scheduled for delivery on Thursday from UPS.

They have the chlorophyll for $66 after discount applied

not sure what shipping is

Still haven't got a shipping confirmation from them yet either. Is FTL usually this slow in processing orders? The pair I ordered from FNL shipped already.

Kinda want two more pairs of these but I think two is good enough :lol:

Ill just hold my money until Neon 95s
What the heck you still waiting on them neons lul?? Been months since the last "leaks" which basically consisted in a not-so-sure out-of-nowhere yet-to-be-debunked article on sneakerbardetroit. But I do remember that the infrareds journey began like that so who knows but man, big up to your patience.

yea, im liking the volts around $65. Not sure if theyll sit that low though lol
I found for $78 but still would have to pay $9 shipping.... trying to hold out lol

Volts are actually hitting outlets in some areas and are even making it to the hash wall with an extra 20% - 30% off the already discounted price. Just a heads up to be on the lookout.
I’m in St. Louis and the Nike outlet here is trash. Never any good finds. I’d cop at the outlet + discount price in a heartbeat

Volts are actually hitting outlets in some areas and are even making it to the hash wall with an extra 20% - 30% off the already discounted price. Just a heads up to be on the lookout.
Ive seen the volts in the outlet with a fsr and they still wanted $120

My SNKRS pair says it will be delivered tomorrow, that was pretty quick all things considering... Still glad I was able to pick up an additional pair from Nike By Glendale... Hope everyone got theirs...

My NBYs shipped today. I’m hoping to get them early next week. Nike did a good job with the Air Max 90s despite 2020’s weirdness. I feel like there was plenty to choose from for all styles and tastes. If they keep up with the dope NBY options in 2021, I’ll be buying more.

Mr porter pair came with the quickness (1 day turnaround)! Pictures don't do them justice...these are amazing :emoji_fire:

IMG_4644 2.JPG

Been waiting for a pair since I got my HOA Infrareds in 2005. Was baby'ing the sh** out of them and missed out on all the other releases.

2020s to the left, 05s on the right. 2020s are definitely a bit brighter/more neonish whereas the 05's are a deeper reddish color (sorry, lighting sucks).

IMG_0759 2.JPG

Last edited:
They did a fantastic job on these. You can see from the brief video of the designers discussion that it takes an amazing amount of work and attention to detail to make these fixes. I hope they have a hit list of which shoe is next, including JB with the 4s ;-).

Back
Top Bottom