The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Yesterday at 10 AM I was gonna grab it from SNKRS but last second decided to try the Foot sites. Well, NONE of 'em would load my size 9 so I panicked and went back to SNKRS and ordered at 10:01. Y'know that 1 minute can make a damn difference! :wow: I was put in "Pending" and panicked again and tried to order from Hibbett or Finish Line but size 9 was all done. I thought that was a wrap but I rechecked my email and Nike did come through at 10:03. I got my shipping notice yesterday at 7:30. :smokin Still though... these damn morning mental-triathlons are gonna give me a heart attack one day. Geez. :lol:

I do see a lot of people comparing the Total Orange to the Radiant Red. I admit that hearing the rumors all year-long with no real substance kind of killed my excitement for the "Infrared" and I wondered if they were actually coming out. But the beautiful on-feet photos showed these were a must cop! My orange and volt are still gonna get a lot of wear this summer though! I love all 3. :wink:

Does anyone have a the recent infrareds in a 12.5 thats looking to trade for a 12 in DC/MD? Hit on SNKRS for 12, but not 12.5.

20201110_093757.jpg

anyone in la know if they have actual radiant reds at the grove or century city finish line? they dont' have jack in store in the burbs.

My infrareds shipped from Hibbett... only other pair I want is the volts. Trying to see if I can catch them way below retail around Black Friday. I see at least 2 sites left that still have my size

I have the purple and the orange already

My infrareds shipped from Hibbett... only other pair I want is the volts. Trying to see if I can catch them way below retail around Black Friday. I see at least 2 sites left that still have my size

I have the purple and the orange already
yea, im liking the volts around $65. Not sure if theyll sit that low though lol

Back
Top Bottom