The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

This is my first pair of iD's so I just ordered my regular sizing in Hyperfuse, I'm usually an 8 but go down to 7.5 in Hyperfuse as the 8 seem too big round the toe box.
Hmm I see gonna go with my true size 9 and see where it goes from there..

Go to 2 Minutes if you'd like to skip my initial commentary see the shoes side by side from the get-go

Feel free to watch the whole video if you'd like :smile:

The color editing ended up a bit weird  on the background + on me

But i made it so the shoes would be as close to real life color wise  as i could. I'd say the video is on point with showing the hues and how they'll look in person so keep that in mind.

Last edited:

Go to 2 Minutes if you'd like to skip my initial commentary see the shoes side by side from the get-go

Feel free to watch the whole video if you'd like :smile:

The color editing ended up a bit weird  on the background + on me

But i made it so the shoes would be as close to real life color wise  as i could. I'd say the video is on point with showing the hues and how they'll look in person so keep that in mind.
Great video review man! Would you say the mesh material on the HYP iD's are the same as the Indy packs or is it more like the mesh on the lunarlon90's if you have those for a comparison.

No problem, if I find anymore I'll up them. Can't find many Lt Crimson ones though to compare with.

Ordered my Solar Red iD's 2 weeks ago, had an email last week saying they've started on them.
I ordered mine on the 12th of February and received them on the 18th.

Also, pictures really don't do them justice. They looked terrible in all the pictures I took, but they pop in real life.

Last edited:
I ordered mine on the 12th of February and received them on the 18th.

Also, pictures really don't do them justice. They looked terrible in all the pictures I took, but they pop in real life.

You mean 18th of March right?

Any pics?

You mean 18th of March right?

Any pics?
Yeah, the 18th of march, sorry. And I did take a picture, they look identical to the ones you posted, but they don't do them justice 

Those are the solar red hyperfuse 90s. You can tell they are the solars and not the independence days because of the tongue. The ones I ID'd look just like those in person.

Here's a video also that I found. 

neither are mine, but they are both pretty accurate descriptions.

Last edited:
Yeah, the 18th of march, sorry. And I did take a picture, they look identical to the ones you posted, but they don't do them justice View media item 866596

Those are the solar red hyperfuse 90s. You can tell they are the solars and not the independence days because of the tongue. The ones I ID'd look just like those in person.

Here's a video also that I found. 

neither are mine, but they are both pretty accurate descriptions.

Thanks! Looking forward to receiving mine and seeing how they look in person, on some photos/videos they don't look so good but then in others 'wow'! I guess I'll just have to make my own mind up when I receive them, if I don't like them I'll be returning and ordering the Lt Crimson.

Apparantly my ID order has been lost!!! I was given a tracking # over a week ago and still no update!! They keep stringing me along with the "1-2 business days" line....I'm getting aggravated!! I ordered on Feb 5th! This is crazy....has anyone ever lost an ID order or has it ever taken anyone 7 weeks or more? If so, what did they do for you? Because I'm getting something out of this deal....IDGAF. I'm dumbfounded.:smh:

No but thinking about it, I hope mesh is as soft and flexible as essentials 90s, if it's hard mesh it would leave deep ugly creases. Any one here have experience with id mesh on 90s ?

Those infrared ICE's are 
pimp.gif

Sole/cushioning is good. Feels like the AM 90 current infrared. Material of the jcrd is nice making the shoe much lighter as well. The material is does seem to allow for more creasing in the toe box tho. I wouldn't say I'm a purist or old school guy when it comes to 90s but I would say this is worth the cop at retail or sale price if possible. But don't pay the resale price just because "infrared" is in this cw....

@audiguy

Last edited:
Sole/cushioning is good. Feels like the AM 90 current infrared. Material of the jcrd is nice making the shoe much lighter as well. The material is does seem to allow for more creasing in the toe box tho. I wouldn't say I'm a purist or old school guy when it comes to 90s but I would say this is worth the cop at retail or sale price if possible. But don't pay the resale price just because "infrared" is in this cw....

@audiguy

I read on here that the independence day pack were hitting outlets. I'll look around a bit before I make something similar on ID

Back
Top Bottom