The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just because you see listings for $400 doesn't mean people are buying them at that price. Most them are sitting

Yeah on fleebay they're being bought for around 340-360 for the reds, with a few exceptions going for 500 or 700... 
sick.gif
 But they're not going like hot cakes or anything. There's been 10 sales/sold at that price since Jan. With some fakes mixed in there. Current new listings are posting them at 700-800... g'luck getting rid of those at that price. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah on fleebay they're being bought for around 340-360 for the reds, with a few exceptions going for 500 or 700... :x  But they're not going like hot cakes or anything. There's been 10 sales/sold at that price since Jan. With some fakes mixed in there. Current new listings are posting them at 700-800... g'luck getting rid of those at that price. :lol:  

The prices will eventually drop, because the beasts will need money for the next hyped shoe. I'll cop for $200, but that's it. My favorite color is red and 70% of my shoes have red in it. TBO, I'd rather iD a solid red instead of having the flag.

The prices will eventually drop, because the beasts will need money for the next hyped shoe. I'll cop for $200, but that's it. My favorite color is red and 70% of my shoes have red in it. TBO, I'd rather iD a solid red instead of having the flag.
Yup, that's my breaking point too. Wouldn't tickle past $200 for those. There are a lot of all red shoes out there folks, hell you can get pretty damn close on the iD's too for the AM90's. But yeah there's another group out there that gotta have those specific ones because, no offense to anyone in here, that's all they know.

Anyone tried stripping the paint on hyperfuses and repainting them? I want to repaint my uppers a different color

Solar Reds come in today. Ordered 2/11 (had ship date changed twice). Safe to say I'm stoked.

Last edited:

I'm more excited because of the wait. Only other ID I've ever done was a KD IV which I was extremely pleased with.

I like the Indy pack, I liked it before they blew up. I wanted the Navy & White more than the Reds, I had all 3 CW's in my basket but left it thinking I could get them a few week later when I had more money, how wrong was I?

Kanye wore them and they blew up, couldn't find them for retail after that. They're a nice shoe and all but paying triple retail is ridiculous, they're hyped up to death. Even fakes are selling on eBay at scandalous prices.

I liked the Highlighter pack too but slept on them, that's the reason I've got the Solars from Nike iD. Nothing to do with Kanye or any hype, I've owned red shoes in the past.

How long has Nike had the ID option for hyperfuses? I'm sure they'll carry other shades of red in the future like sport red

Back
Top Bottom