The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Hi i have a question for yall, do you like the new (old) version of air max 90 with the stitching across the swoosh? For me the shape is off and they are flimsy. I know this is how they was originally built but i personally doesnt like it. Anyone else?

Do you guys know if they will ever produce them like they was, before 2019?

Hi i have a question for yall, do you like the new (old) version of air max 90 with the stitching across the swoosh? For me the shape is off and they are flimsy. I know this is how they was originally built but i personally doesnt like it. Anyone else?

God I hope not. I never did and never will buy an AM90/AMIII without the new “original” shape and geometry. The shape on all the previous modern versions is the one that’s straight garbage, not the “flimsy” version. If they had done the Bacons with the OG shape, they’d be dope. Instead I see those and think, I wouldn’t wear those if I got them for free LOL

God I hope not. I never did and never will buy an AM90/AMIII without the new “original” shape and geometry. The shape on all the previous modern versions is the one that’s straight garbage, not the “flimsy” version. If they had done the Bacons with the OG shape, they’d be dope. Instead I see those and think, I wouldn’t wear those if I got them for free LOL
Death to the boot type 90s forever, I agree.

Surprised the AM90 Premium NBY sold out... I’m sure they’ll restock though.

I doubt it, last year's air max month premium options lasted about the same amount of time here stateside. I got an order in near the end that Nike promised me for like 10 weeks I was definitely getting, only to eventually claim they ran out of materials and cancel. I was able to get a 40% off nothing excluded code out of it, but I'm still salty about not getting the pair I ordered. It was those print/teal ones from this time last year, I wasn't the only one who posted about a similar experience here.

Death to the boot type 90s forever, I agree.
It's literally not even the same damn shoe. Sometimes if I have my Radiants sitting out from wearing them, I catch a glimpse of them and just stop and stare LOL. That shape is just amazing. You know the old cliche about some cars looking fast when standing still? These things look comfortable just sitting there by the door LOL

Last edited:
i think the new build look good from the side. only.
from the top most pairs look janky. like too rectangle or something, def not right. i bought various pairs of radients lazer eps after first and second pairs were just like two diff shoes diff toes boxs, tongues , mud gards
i want to like them but i cant really.
prob the cheap quality materials used

tenor.gif

I doubt it, last year's air max month premium options lasted about the same amount of time here stateside. I got an order in near the end that Nike promised me for like 10 weeks I was definitely getting, only to eventually claim they ran out of materials and cancel. I was able to get a 40% off nothing excluded code out of it, but I'm still salty about not getting the pair I ordered. It was those print/teal ones from this time last year, I wasn't the only one who posted about a similar experience here.

That was me too, but I received my order about three months later. They applied 30% off it too, and I used a 20% code when I made the order.

They’re back up.

i think the new build look good from the side. only.
from the top most pairs look janky. like too rectangle or something, def not right. i bought various pairs of radients lazer eps after first and second pairs were just like two diff shoes diff toes boxs, tongues , mud gards
i want to like them but i cant really.
prob the cheap quality materials used
Strange. I have four pairs of the IIIs and they’re all shaped perfectly. No issues.

Finished NBY via IG Dark Raisin Overlay / Ashden Slate Mudguard / Fireberry Swoosh
CB4418CA-47BE-41C8-9142-6F6567B7D392.jpeg

Can't remember the last time I liked someone's ID. :lol: These are decent, however, those laces have got to be replaced with cream.

Strange. I have four pairs of the IIIs and they’re all shaped perfectly. No issues.

rickrock rickrock is 100% smokin' rock. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom