Mens: $140
Style Code: CU1816-100

feature image
Nike-Air-Max-90-Bacon-CU1816-100-Store-List-3.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-Bacon-CU1816-100-Store-List-5.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-Bacon-CU1816-100-Store-List-2.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-Bacon-CU1816-100-Store-List-4.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-Bacon-CU1816-100-Store-List-1.jpg

What're your thoughts on them? Was thinking about picking them up.
Still kinda undecided on them to be honest. The corduroy tongue and the 3m on the mudguard Nike air symbol are nice touches but they are very busy, there's no storytelling behind the design unlike the vapormax which has clear link physical and visual nods to the shoes it was inspired by. I also own the be true pair which has a similar colour usage with arguably better execution with worse shape.

Not to mention these didn't release anywhere else in the states as well... At least not to my knowledge. I'm hoping that the wider release is just delayed.
The delay would make sense for the larger sizes too. I remember the men’s sizes being delayed on the Have A Nike Day AM1s and other models. I haven’t seen them at any US boutiques but will post a link if they come up.

Is that a satin sockliner? Damn that toe is a brick wall though.

Im not sure about the sockliner, but it appears to be. I’ll have a better answer for you when mine arrive in a couple of weeks. The toe can be reshaped. I’ve done it on other pairs. I thought it was a nice flip of the Ultramarine 180.

Back
Top Bottom