The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

From the summer preview on the Nike app (DA1641-400)....

Screenshot_20210318-122745_Nike.jpg

If they used sail instead of white on these they'd be A+. I'll give them a B+ as they are, though.

Last edited:
^
Anyone know if those were available in a women’s 13? The site has that size grey’d out, but I’m not sure if it was available.

Of all the retros, why those? People are out of their minds for what there’re asking too. Bubble needs to pop soon.

I can't wait to "hopefully" go back to the 2015-2018 market. Nothing makes sense.! You have quality shoes from 2002-2003 selling for $115 OR $900, when realistically they would be around $200-$275. Then you have newer shoes from 2017-2019 with asking prices of $500. That's just because supply is low? Please make that make sense!

You're telling me a newer non-hype shoe that took 2 years to sell out is at the same price range of a Mixtape Side B (low end), Clerks, Escape (low end), Silver Surfer, Off-White (black/khaki), and other grail shoes? Please! The only recent shoe that I could possibly see commanding similar prices (maybe $75-$150 lower) would be the Day of the Dead due to a very limited release, design, and inspiration behind the shoe. All the prices on these platforms need to come down around $100 at the very least.

Granted I don't see that happening as people continue to buy shoes at these prices because there isn't much competition or FOMO. I just can't figure out sometimes whether some of these sales are resellers buying each others' shoes and pumping the prices higher or if these are legitimate sales.

Suffice to say bro, we ALL can't wait for this ridiculous bubble to pop!

Back
Top Bottom