The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

4F1E0B45-E215-431B-AE39-C44DF49625B0.jpeg

damn - after all this time, 90s still the criminals go-to choice of kicks lol
IMG_A9B94D4D25AA-1.jpeg
90s are only mid table.
Screenshot_20210317-114744_Samsung Internet.jpg

Taken from The Guardian
"Police forensic scientists have revealed that the shoe is number two on its league table of footprints left at crime scenes, beaten only by the enduringly desirable Nike Air Max 95. "Criminals overwhelmingly use trainers, probably because they allow them to run fast," say the clever police. Better still, the shoes' mass-produced ubiquity makes them almost impossible to trace.
There is something deeply ironic about Nike Air Max 95 becoming the favourite shoe of criminals. As someone who bought some when they first hit the shops, I can vividly recall Nike themselves being accused of daylight robbery for charging an outrageous £109.99 a pair. They became known as the Nike "one ten" among underfunded JD Sports groupies. A friend of mine was actually mugged for hers and had to walk home from a club barefoot. Now the robbers' quarry has become their uniform"

90s are only mid table.

Taken from The Guardian
"Police forensic scientists have revealed that the shoe is number two on its league table of footprints left at crime scenes, beaten only by the enduringly desirable Nike Air Max 95. "Criminals overwhelmingly use trainers, probably because they allow them to run fast," say the clever police. Better still, the shoes' mass-produced ubiquity makes them almost impossible to trace.
There is something deeply ironic about Nike Air Max 95 becoming the favourite shoe of criminals. As someone who bought some when they first hit the shops, I can vividly recall Nike themselves being accused of daylight robbery for charging an outrageous £109.99 a pair. They became known as the Nike "one ten" among underfunded JD Sports groupies. A friend of mine was actually mugged for hers and had to walk home from a club barefoot. Now the robbers' quarry has become their uniform"

lol - I forgot about that table.. 110s always gonna trump the 90s

90s are only mid table.

Taken from The Guardian

for European criminals. Americans still prefer black Air Force 1s. y'all are parkour experts and need the extra cushioning.

Last edited:
Use this code for 10% off

NEW10

So does anyone know if the US is going to get the new ID options? Just saw on whatever dumb vote thing they're doing they ran out of the mudguard color so people have to revote haha.

I def want to order some variation of the plum colorway just not sure I'll have the chance.

download (1).png

So does anyone know if the US is going to get the new ID options? Just saw on whatever dumb vote thing they're doing they ran out of the mudguard color so people have to revote haha.

I def want to order some variation of the plum colorway just not sure I'll have the chance.

download (1).png

I want to order a variation of the Plum cw too, but I just want Dark Raisin accents for the lower eyelet and Window, which are currently not available. I really hope they make it available again.

Not sure if we’re going to get new options. However, if it’s like last year, the premium “AMD” options will be up through early April, and it won’t be until Summer for new opts.

I heavily regret not ordering an Ugly Dunkling “Ceramic” based design from last year’s Summer options, which were certainly one of the best for an Air Max silhouette in a long time, IMO.

download (1).png

They're currently adding to cart on the Nike app. I think they are limiting them daily, like they did in times past.

download (1).png
They've been on the app for a few weeks now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210317-115149_Nike.jpg
    Screenshot_20210317-115149_Nike.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 291
Back
Top Bottom