The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^ some dude in the roshe thread was looking for the navy version of that hoody so he could pair it with his nyc roshes 
laugh.gif

oh lawd...kids these days

Just tried out the AM90 breath at FNL. True to size and lightweight. There was a weird pinching at the toe box area when my foot flexed as I walked

Any deals on Air max 90s? Would like to buy another pair to add to the collection but am trying to find some on sale under retail that are good and worth having.  Suggestions welcomed as I only have one lol

So far I only have the air max 90 tape glow in the dark. Got them like 2 months ago and were my first air max 90s. I want to start a small air max 90s collection like my Jordan's. Can you guys help me and recommend some classic air max 90s "must have's " in a collection?

infrareds are a must have, no questions asked.

#TheClassic :evil:

View media item 973375

or if you're not a fan of the yellow midsole

View media item 973381
man I'm still looking for a pair of 2010 Infrareds >: >: >:

I see I don't really wear lowtops with jeans so I wasn't concerned once I saw the better pic I was sold
what do you usually wear with air max 90s?
probably some #NTdenim

View media item 974227Thoughts on the Aztecs ?
these look :pimp: :pimp:

How much are those infrareds going for? Like I said I only have one lol but I would like to start my collection
Depends on the size n availability, most of them DS are going 250+. So you might have pay an arm and a leg for em. Just keep searching and hopefully u can come across a good deal. I actually received my DS pair Friday n I don't like paying hefty prices for shoes either :smh:
View media item 977066

Last edited:
I copped those infrareds for $45 in 2010. I should've just stocked up and had pairs for life lol.

Back
Top Bottom