The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

No problem. They look better to you on foot too?
idk lol The pic was in sweats I was looking for jeans, so I still havent copped them.  Wanted the roshes more but they were sold out at 8 already :frown:  Still contemplating the 90s as im trying to find an on foot pic with jeans lol.  

i need on foot pic of nyc's with these pants lol

polka-dot-pants.jpg

^ some dude in the roshe thread was looking for the navy version of that hoody so he could pair it with his nyc roshes 
laugh.gif

I think they are kinda cool for the summer, I wouldn't rock more polka dots with it but a nice khaki shorts and a plain tee shirt would look good IMO

I wanted a pair of the Ice's but wasn't really into the others so I picked these up, something different and out there for sure

I think they are kinda cool for the summer, I wouldn't rock more polka dots with it but a nice khaki shorts and a plain tee shirt would look good IMO

I wanted a pair of the Ice's but wasn't really into the others so I picked these up, something different and out there for sure
Don't get me wrong, I like them. I almost bought them this morning and still may do it.

Don't get me wrong, I like them. I almost bought them this morning and still may do it.
I pulled the trigger last night on End, I am kinda suprised they are still sitting on NDC

End really wasn't that much more and they ship crazy quick

only crappy part is if I don't like them idk if would go through the hastle of returning them back to End

I pulled the trigger last night on End, I am kinda suprised they are still sitting on NDC

End really wasn't that much more and they ship crazy quick

only crappy part is if I don't like them idk if would go through the hastle of returning them back to End

i did the same thing, my pair will be here on monday

i had a little balance on my paypal, so i didnt mind

but if you did free ship or even 2 day, it wouldnt be here til wed if you went with NDC

i did the same thing, my pair will be here on monday

i had a little balance on my paypal, so i didnt mind

but if you did free ship or even 2 day, it wouldnt be here til wed if you went with NDC
I usually use the free shipping on NDC but I have a next day air and two day shipping coupon, but honestly I just went with End because I thought they would be harder to get than they were

glad they were an easy cop though

I usually use the free shipping on NDC but I have a next day air and two day shipping coupon, but honestly I just went with End because I thought they would be harder to get than they were

glad they were an easy cop though
yea im real happy they were an easy cop. i've bought internationally before anticipating they were gonna sell out here, only to find out i would've been able to obtain them here easily. no biggie though. you paid just a little over retail for peace of mind

yea im real happy they were an easy cop. i've bought internationally before anticipating they were gonna sell out here, only to find out i would've been able to obtain them here easily. no biggie though. you paid just a little over retail for peace of mind
exactly, if I can cop on the euro sites I have no problem going through them

anxious to see these in person

Glad the NYCs were so easy. Great shoe. I think everyone is busy copping the Roshe NYCs and the France nm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom