The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Wanted these but it looks like is not going to happen unfortunately and I'm not about to pay resale EFF that. :smh:

^me 2 but if u from ny u know this is a regular thing at Mercer :smh: still sad everytime because we are lucky enough to get nice stuff but dudes hear limited and start wetting themselves

Is that Alp?

lmao some of y'all violating, acting like you wouldn't be out at lab if you lived in nyc.....but real talk they should just make drops random at 21m since people don't know how to act

^me 2 but if u from ny u know this is a regular thing at Mercer
mean.gif
still sad everytime because we are lucky enough to get nice stuff but dudes hear limited and start wetting themselves

Is that Alp?
yea mercer is always a zoo during releases. went to grab the japan camos. waste of my time. i don't mess with them anymore. 

the employees suck too. 

lmao some of y'all violating, acting like you wouldn't be out at lab if you lived in nyc.....but real talk they should just make drops random at 21m since people don't know how to act
I'm half an hour away, not wasting my time. random drops would be great...so everyone could arrive at a random time and find out they sold out after they sold them out the back. 

yea mercer is always a zoo during releases. went to grab the japan camos. waste of my time. i don't mess with them anymore. 

the employees suck too. 

I'm half an hour away, not wasting my time. random drops would be great...so everyone could arrive at a random time and find out they sold out after they sold them out the back. 
every shoe store in America sells shoes out of the back lol, it's not hard to come to terms with this. It would be funny to see people line up every day for some damn shoes that could or couldn't drop haha

every shoe store in America sells shoes out of the back lol, it's not hard to come to terms with this. It would be funny to see people line up every day for some damn shoes that could or couldn't drop haha
you say that like i wasn't aware of that...

Back
Top Bottom