The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Trying to make an all red pair on nikeid on my phone but they don't list the name of the color. I see two red shades and a color that looks pink

I don't know why everyone is doing the red monochrome in hyperfuse only. Hyperfuse looks cheap and plasticky like some Chinese fakes. I think suede/leather/mesh is a better option and plan on making a pair in all suede

Trying to make an all red pair on nikeid on my phone but they don't list the name of the color. I see two red shades and a color that looks pink

I don't know why everyone is doing the red monochrome in hyperfuse only. Hyperfuse looks cheap and plasticky like some Chinese fakes. I think suede/leather/mesh is a better option and plan on making a pair in all suede

Use Gym Red for a all red AM 90 ID.

People are doing hyperfuses because they want the Independence Day AM90 look. Im also pretty certain you cant make a regular all red AM90 or AM87 now on NikeID. I know you could earlier this year

crepsource has an IG vid of the gym reds too.

i was thinking of doing a croc/suede gym red ID, but after seeing live pics, i was definitely turned off. i also prefer the shape of the hyperfuse better.

Looks like the lines are pretty long for these shoes out in japan. Just search atmos in the tags on Instagram.
Imo these are up there with the duck camos, from the one pic I saw I might even like them a little more than the ducks. Just hoping they'll be very limited as well

Why the hell would you hope they're limited? This is whats wrong with sneakers these days.
They look nice nice so why not let everyone at em?

Would someone mind to lend me their Air Max expertise and give me a price check on these, the avg going rate for them? I know ebay can be a lil inflated..

DS Air Max 90 Atmos Duck Camo Sz 10.5 w/ OG everything
DS Air Max 90 Atmos Tiger Camo Sz 10.5 w/ OG everything

Thanks in advance

Can't decide between all suede with a mesh toe box or hyperfuse 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Would someone mind to lend me their Air Max expertise and give me a price check on these, the avg going rate for them? I know ebay can be a lil inflated..

Thanks in advance

Ducks are up there now although I haven't looked in a little while but I'd say you'd be hard pressed to find a ds pair under $450 nowadays. And that's prob a low ball.
Tigers can be had a little cheaper if you look around enough probably in the $300 range.

Thanks in advance
duck camo 400-450

tiger camo 270-350

where are you finding duck camos for 4?

please pm me

You won't. He's full of it with that price. Even my $450 guess is a low ball now I checked eBay and granted pairs are always taxed there and you usually can haggle with sellers PayPal direct but I don't think anyone's letting these go for anything under 5 bills anymore and sadly it will only go up.

Last edited:
You won't. He's full of it with that price. Even my $450 guess is a low ball now I checked eBay and granted pairs are always taxed there and you usually can haggle with sellers PayPal direct but I don't think anyone's letting these go for anything under 5 bills anymore and sadly it will only go up.
  I just sold mine for $400 DS. 

Every pair on eBay in my size was listed at the high $600's & higher.

Mine were listed for a couple weeks at $600 but stated I'd hear reasonable offers & no one really bit.

Probably could of got more than $400 but I just wanted to get rid of them already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom