The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

537384-034

very nice mate
smokin.gif

I hate how Richard went out though. Was hoping he would just go with that chick she was kinda feeling him. And little the kid loved him. The dream/dying sequence was dope though, very Sopranos like when Tony goes to that house but doesn't enter.

Anyways back to the AM90s lol

Biggest influence on modern day sneaker culture was the galaxy foamposite and air mag

Also the 2010 concord release
lolz

biggest influence on modern day sneaker culture is social media.

bunch of wannabe 'shoelebreties' who buy up kicks on credit cards and live at home with they mom and dad- taking snazzy photos.

it's all a facade- everyone think they gotta have everything- pokemon generation- gotta catch em all!!

HYPE HYPE HYPE- wouldn't be nothing without social media

It has been a combination of things that have changed sneaker culture, ultimately the greatest factor has been social media. People like kanye & pharell have had a huge influence, especially when it comes to diversifying style but really the companies use of social media and constant releases is at an all time high. it has driven the hype train into overdrive.

All the above are correct IMO. There isn't just one person that shifted the sneaker culture, but in the last 5-10 years, ye has definitely been the biggest (in terms of people).

Error 404

BTW, love the avi. My favorite character on BE. He reminds of Omar from The Wire, just from a different era.
thank you sir!

yeah Harrow really resonated with me.. silent but deadly

probably one of the realest characters i've seen in any show/movie in awhile

Back
Top Bottom