The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Yeah, there are a few pics. I'll take more when I get mine. I ordered them 09/02 and they're supposed to be delivered 09/19 :smile:

All the above are correct IMO. There isn't just one person that shifted the sneaker culture, but in the last 5-10 years, ye has definitely been the biggest (in terms of people).
What I want to know is who started the plain black t shirt, with black shorts/pants, black shoes look. I see lots of kids in Cali dress like that. 

Glad that there is no hype for these bleached denims. At least in here. Hoping to grab them lovally

Glad that there is no hype for these bleached denims. At least in here. Hoping to grab them lovally

me too. i need those badly. those might be the only shoe that i felt i needed this year. hopefully the release goes smoothly on fnl, so i can add a coupon 8)

anyone got any on feet pictures of the gym red? Still debating which red I should get.. apprently they took out the solar red lol 

I think the atomic is more of an infrared. Isnt that what they used for the reverse infrareds? I could be wrong but I think they are close. I think the gym red is more of the crimson shade. 

Found a pair of these in my local sneaker group..  L/C and P/C since there's so many replica of these.. no disrespect to seller..

i it's too high might just order atomic red... I feel atomic red pops like solar/ltd crimson. the gym red doesn't pop lol. but the air bubble has only gym red.. hoping there's not much a big difference lol 

Last edited:
I'm praying your right these denims had my eye since I caught them on sneakers news ...

I hope youre right.

I'm just making an educated guess but obviously there aren't any guarantees. I've also seen what ATC services are chargin for this shoe and the fees are very low ranging from about $10 to $20. That usually is an indication that there isn't all that much hype. Compare that fee to the $100 that ATCs were charging for the Lebrons this past weekend.

And in case it hasn't been posted yet, Footaction confirmed via Twitter that they will have these as well

anything that will keep them under the radar im cool with 
wink.gif

It's gonna be like the tiger camos. Atmos exclusive but followed by a worldwide release. Not an official collab but they might as well have been

Back
Top Bottom