The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

the yeezy has a see through toe box right? I meant is there a lining underneath the toe box? My infrared doesn't have it but my livestrong does
Are the left ID's? Cause if thats how the toe box looks for ID I cant imagine people will be very pleased when they get theirs and can see their feet easily lol are you sure thats not a production error maybe they forget the liner or something. 

Yeah. I can see a bit of your middle finger :lol: Just wondering if your new IDs are like that

Are the left ID's? Cause if thats how the toe box looks for ID I cant imagine people will be very pleased when they get theirs and can see their feet easily lol are you sure thats not a production error maybe they forget the liner or something. 
no, that's how the infrared hyperfuse were made. see thru mesh

Yeah. I can see a bit of your middle finger
laugh.gif
Just wondering if your new IDs are like that

None of them are that see thru like your Infrared Hyperfuse. Closer to your livestrongs I would say

@bobbybij2001 damn you going in on iDs.  Is that the wolf grey hits on the yeezy pair too? or white?  the grey looks really similar to white. i was hoping for a little darker. and the green is the translucent green too?

What did they leave for you to let you know that you missed delivery?

If anything they'll attempt again tomorrow
that Spanish website mrw told me addresse absent yesterday, got no notification from FedEx.

message sivas and they will give you the fedex tracking number.
just emailed them, they haven't been answering any of my other messages though

Back
Top Bottom