The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

It sucked but the wait is over ahhh so damn happy now never realized how many trucks pass through over the span of ten minutes lmao I was like a lonely dog at my window
:lol: I'm glad you finally got em, and yea a lot of cars pass by when you actually start to pay attention

Appreciate that man...always a great feeling when they finally ring that bell lol
i bet you didnt even let him ring the bell, let alone let him get out of his truck 
laugh.gif

Ditto. I'm not amused by the patch gimmick and I prefer layers and stitching as opposed to hyper fuse and no sew uppers.
totally with you guys, that patch bs is dumb as hell. Another marketing ploy by Nike to sell hyperfuse non leather air maxes with a dumb little accessory. I want OG infrareds. Just release them like they did in 2010 with great quality, from early pics they look terrible. 

They put velvet with infrared like that combo makes any sense or at least the color of the velvet didn't make sense at all.

Sad how far Nike has fallen. They have allowed other brands to actually put their feet into the circle. For god's sake you have diadora making a comeback because they actually use GREAT material, real leather, real suede

Last edited:
:lol: I wasn't even expecting FedEx, I was taking a **** when he rang my doorbell, had to throw some pants on and answer no wipe :lol:

You bout to be in the Fool's Wylin thread b. :lol:
Yea guess I earned a place there, but the nearest FedEx places by me are in fort lee and 125th street and not trying to go all the way out there to pick up my corks when I don't have to, especially since I don't even know if packages which aren't delivered are held there.

Ended up ordering Velvets, such a weird shoe, most likely will be putting it up in the buy/sell section.

Crazy how much attention Air Maxes have been getting lately. usually the 90 and 1 threads are always low key, now theyre even a little hard to keep up with.

Velvets looks too nice imo. Can't wait til get em in hand. I like em better than corks. And you know when nike throws some crazy thing on the air maxes, the hype gets nuts. It'll die right back down...

Back
Top Bottom