The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Hi,
Anyone know of any online places to find the holographic am90's? My titolo order got cancelled. Looking for a 10.5.

I got the am90 Corks, but I noticed that they make a squeeking noise when I walk. Anyone else notice that? Does it go away?

Mine made the same noise but that is because they are still really stiff. I unlaced them as much as i could. Then I gently bend the shoes all around(including the tounge). Not so hard to leave a crease but just to make them more flexible. Don't worry your shoe will not crack. Then just tie them up with your foot inside. They fit so much softer and better after and a lot less squeaking.

Hey fellas I'm new to the game, can somebody point me in the direction of the new corks. Where I can buy the currently since I see many of you have them already.. Or where I might be able to get them here in NY when the release ?

Hey fellas I'm new to the game, can somebody point me in the direction of the new corks. Where I can buy the currently since I see many of you have them already.. Or where I might be able to get them here in NY when the release ?
#1 - Welcome to the shoe game...

#2 - You cant waltz in here and expect to get handed the info without doing any research on your own. Familiarize yourself with the site, search and when all else fails, google.

Not trying to be a dic,  but rather trying to not set a precedent like we see in the Flyknit and Roshe threads  -

glasses.gif

Just read back about 10-20 pages and look for links and site names.  They were a hot sell though so it's likely slim pickings atm, but the US release hasn't happened yet if I'm not mistaken.

damn, almost had a 8.5 pair then, coudnt figure out the Polish stuff, everytime i took it to google translate it removed the search option so i couldnt find the shoe.  Then i had a pair in my basket but lost it somehow. 

Anyone else glad that the usual hypebeast blogs havent posted much about the return of the Infra 90's !!!??

I know I am!! Here's to hoping they are widely available and everyone who wants to eat, can eat! 

Anyone else glad that the usual hypebeast blogs havent posted much about the return of the Infra 90's !!!??

I know I am!! Here's to hoping they are widely available and everyone who wants to eat, can eat! 
im so depressed looking at the early photos, quality looks absolutely trash

Most of the Villas in my area had received the Infrareds in men's sizes. I went back to get another pair and none of them had my size then finally they told me they were pulled until RD. I don't know if this happens at other retailers but it wouldn't be the first time it happened to me at Villa. Oh well, just have to wait until May.

Last edited:
Most of the Villas in my area had received the Infrareds in men's sizes. I went back to get another pair and none of them had my size then finally they told me they were pulled until RD. I don't know if this happens at other retailers but it wouldn't be the first time it happened to me at Villa. Oh well, just have to wait until May.
Recently you grab them?

I think the latest infrared released, patch, cork, flash lime or velvet, the infrared color is very pink.

This is the same infrared as my Jordan 6 "Black Friday" famous to be called the infrapink.

My og infrared 2010, 2012, or DNM are not so pink.

im so depressed looking at the early photos, quality looks absolutely trash

I would have to disagree. Mudguard looks to be real leather, and they used the correct mesh in addition to cotton ankle lining. In addition, these new AM90 midsoles Nike changed to in the past couple of years are soft and responsive when pressure is applied from the heel. Its hard to describe, but These new air unit midsole portions now have a border, kind of like a ring right outside the air window. I was thoroughly impressed with the comfort. That border also gives me a perfect outline so I can tape around it and just paint that portion white so I have a white inner lining like Pre 2005 AM 90's.

New Air Unit 2013 to Present with the inner ring
View media item 1489979
Old Air Unit Pre 2013 without inner ring
View media item 1489981

Last edited:

Quote:

No chrome browser?
yeah thats what i was using, but it wasnt working right, i got everything filled out, got to payment and was about to pay in paypal and every time i clicked submit it said "whoops something went wrong"

Back
Top Bottom