The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got em at my local FTL
Barely anybody in there , easy 5 mins . Seems like they had plenty to go
smokin.gif
Which store?

Really laughing right now... i got clowned on hard, and now i see them up.. all sold on retail websites and on ebay all sold(8.5-10.5) out at 180$, give it a year it'll be 250-300

easy money
I think people were laughing because the idea of holding onto a pair of GR Air Max for a year to make a few bucks is stupid.  

And no, they won't be $250-$300 in a year.  History of Air 90's often don't sell for that much.  
laugh.gif

Even if you sell them for $180 now on eBay, you're paying $18 off the top just to sell them (or more if that price doesn't include shipping).  Add in the 4% PayPal fee and congrats, you just made $20-$25.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So unless you got FSRs of Infrareds today, yes, you deserve to be clowned.  

Got my 9 at Nike Georgetown this morning. Seemed like they had a decent amount of pairs.
Glad you got yours.  I grabbed a 9 at Nike DC this morning too (first guy in line for 90s) 
glasses.gif

Also, shoutout to the shoepalace link.  Was able to buy a 2nd pair.  Nike DC had 1 pair limit

Welp. I'll try Sheik during my workbreak. If not, then I may have struck out again lol
laugh.gif

Got my 9 at Nike Georgetown this morning. Seemed like they had a decent amount of pairs.
I might head down there at lunch. Thanks for the info
Got my 9 at Nike Georgetown this morning. Seemed like they had a decent amount of pai

Yeah when I got there, there was like 10 or so people waiting around, I was surprised. Never seen a line for a supposed GR lol. But like two people got a 9 in front of me. I'm sure they had a good amount. Good luck, man

Had to settle for 8.5. Do they run really big? Thinking about canceling my order and trying to find a 8. Guy ahead of me in line picked up their only 8 smh. Thurs is the new Sadderday for me.

I couldn't get through on SNKRS, FNL, UBIQ, or UNDFTD.  Went and carted a size 10 on ShoePalace, but didn't want to pay the shipping and tax.  So, then I went and searched some more before giving up and was still able to grab it on ShoePalace.  Not a bad day.

Back
Top Bottom