The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

If you open a new page, you'll see it sold out
frown.gif
i got through on shoepalace :smile: thank the lord!  

big thanks to whoever posted shoe palace link

first time ordering from them but whatever NDC screwed me once again

I was about to order from Shoe Palace but they're charging tax and shipping. Eff that. Nike shoes are too hard to get.

Thanks to the one who posted the shoepalace link. My friend got his sz 10 pair. I got mine on snkrs earlier. Their carts are working on sp

SO this was my first time using SNKRS app and luckily i copped ....but is there a way to use paypal on the app? I was trying to but ended up just using my credit card cause i didn't want to risk my cart getting snatched up.

i believe its only credit card on SNKRS APP i want to use my gift card but there is no other option to use paypal or gift card.

It's refreshing to cop a release day pair of sneakers for $120. Got too used to paying $150 and up for Flyknit Racers and Trainers.

Got my 9 at Nike Georgetown this morning. Seemed like they had a decent amount of pairs.

Really laughing right now... i got clowned on hard, and now i see them up.. all sold on retail websites and on ebay all sold(8.5-10.5) out at 180$, give it a year it'll be 250-300

easy money

SO this was my first time using SNKRS app and luckily i copped ....but is there a way to use paypal on the app? I was trying to but ended up just using my credit card cause i didn't want to risk my cart getting snatched up.

i believe its only credit card on SNKRS APP i want to use my gift card but there is no other option to use paypal or gift card.
Don't put any card info in SNKRS and when you cart, log into NDC and checkout with the payment method of choice.

Back
Top Bottom