The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

anyone happen to nike id a pair of OG university red? just wondering what the color looks like in person (not on nike.com)

OMG... Jealous level over 9000.... 

The shoes i'm still looking for... you got for free... I'm sad, but happy for you. If its a size 8 or 7.5 feel free to send it my way. I'll give you retail lol.. you still come out ahead. 
LoL.  Nah, it's a 10.  I preciate it though lol.  I'll keep an eye out.  Actually had an 8.5 pop up about a week ago so there's hope!

Not to change the subject or anything buuuuuut ... I think I just got s free pair of shoes from NDC

Earlier this month I ordered the AM 90 Denim from the site when they popped up. My order sat in a processing status forever. Then I got the dreaded "Your order is delayed" email about a week later. I figured they'd eventually just get cancelled. But they didn't ... I got a "Your order has been shipped" email. I was amped! Came on here bragging and what not. Days went by .... There was no movement on my order so I figured I'd hit them up on chat. Rep ultimately told me it was a mistake they didn't have the shoes blah blah blah. Manager confirmed, said they were processing my return as we spoke. I expressed my displeasure because 4/5 of my past orders have been cancelled. She pointed me to Amazon :-| where the shoes were $280. Then said they had a pair at nikelab in NY BUT she couldn't confirm the size. Either way they weren't going to ship them to me even if they were my size. Then she offered a 15% discount code to which I have no idea what I did with.

I was out of arguments so I gave up. This was all of about 2 weeks ago. Came home today. There was a package outside my door. And I'm thinking .... I didn't Oder anything ...

View media item 1647499
Checked my statement. Order was placed 7/4 ... Refund was given 7/13 -shrugs-

definitely got some good karma bro. if you dont have the promo code, you can chat with a rep and tell them you were provided one and lost it. theyll give you a new one. at least it worked for me.

definitely got some good karma bro. if you dont have the promo code, you can chat with a rep and tell them you were provided one and lost it. theyll give you a new one. at least it worked for me.
good looks bruh, definitely gonna try that.

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  its true what you say about america hardly wearing AM90s, i rarely see anyone wearing them out here. I see more wearing the AM1's, but even then its still not a lot of people
US peeps are not that into AMs compared to europeans, they are more into jordans, lebrons and other nike b-ball kickz

if you come to festival here in the netherlands every 30 seconds you will see someone walk by in a pair of AM1/90s

Random, but since we're on the topic of what demographic mainly wears a certain type of sneaker, does anyone know what the Japanese are usually wearing?

Air Maxes? Jordans?

-Drew

Last edited:
Random, but since we're on the topic of what demographic mainly wears a certain type of sneaker, does anyone know what the Japanese are usually wearing?

Air Maxes? Jordans?

-Drew
they are deff more into jordans i think, but from the mid 90s till the 2000s, AM95s were friggin huge there in japan

Last edited:
US peeps are not that into AMs compared to europeans, they are more into jordans, lebrons and other nike b-ball kickz
if you come to festival here in the netherlands every 30 seconds you will see someone walk by in a pair of AM1/90s
Joining in on the convo this is so true. Its so annoying how most of these peeps out here in the U.s. are all obsessed about the b-ball kicks. In a way its cool cuz then I can be one of the few rocking air maxes and being unique.

Air Maxes? Jordans?

-Drew

they are deff more into jordans i think, but from the mid 90s till the 2000s, AM95s were friggin huge there in japan

Dope fact, AMD. I always enjoy the gems you throw around. :wink:

-Drew

Dope fact, AMD. I always enjoy the gems you throw around.
wink.gif

-Drew
wink.gif
you're welcome bro

Here in Australia you probably see AM1/90s every 5min, I hope we can get to the 30sec mark

Back
Top Bottom