The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Guys don't worry about the lunar's

There will be a larger release in January that should be easy for everyone to get if they want the sneakers

To me the lunar midsole just doesn't look right on the AM90 but I can imagine they would be very comfortable. I might try and pick these up if I can find the below retail

When does Nike normally release the OG infrared? I dont care if its not the true 90 CW but just curious.

I really dont want to get the QS version but if that's all Nike releases in that CW then I will cop when it's available.

When does Nike normally release the OG infrared? I dont care if its not the true 90 CW but just curious.

I really dont want to get the QS version but if that's all Nike releases in that CW then I will cop when it's available.
i would wait till 2015 then it will be the 25th anniversary of the AM90

and for sure that they gonna re-release the infrared and the laser blue cw

in 2014 they only release them for the AM90 lunar for so far

or if you cant wait till 2015 you can design a pair on Nike iD, or try to hunt down a pair on evilbay

Last time they dropped the OG infrared without changing anything I think was back in 09. I still have my pair, beat to death but I still can't part ways with them until they're replaced with a new pair of the same.

Last time they dropped the OG infrared without changing anything I think was back in 09. I still have my pair, beat to death but I still can't part ways with them until they're replaced with a new pair of the same.

I think the releases were

2005 HOA
2013 OG (yellowed midsold for vintage treatment)

Still on the hunt for both tiger and ducks. Tiger is see around my way for $250. Trying to lock up a pair of Ducks first though. Would of had em if I didn't have work early morning last weds :x

These shoes quality are beast.  Leather on the inside for the Tiger and very soft toe for the Duck. ATMOS sure has very nice choice in color and quality, imo.

anyway to tell if these are fake?
what to look for in fake independence days? thanks
its difficult to determine with only 1 picture

fake hyperfuses always have sizetags with the wrong numbers and letters on it

but since you cant provide a picture of them it will be very difficult to give a final judgement

Back
Top Bottom