The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Lunar Air Max 90 - Infrared

Not really feeling this pic.  But I'll reserve judgment until i see more.

http://sneakernews.com/2013/07/15/nike-lunar-air-max-90-infrared/
Then saw this

Quick shot of the Lunar90s. I'm loving them. They definitely fit big. Go 1/2 down.
Now:

I sure hope these make it to Canada because these shots have made me a believer. Plus I can finally have an Inf AM90 and not worry about the midsole cracking lol.

Last edited:
Damn I hope these don't run big on me. Was hoping fitment would be TTS. Might have to see if I could track down someone with a 7.5

Just got them in today, way better in person than in pictures. It's funny how UNDFTD shipped through UPS with a USPS box though 
roll.gif

Some quick pics of the Tiger Camos. Last pic with the flash is from my phone. Wish I could shots of the glow in the dark speckles..they look great.

In all its shining glory.

Got a chance to snap a better pic of the Lunarlon Infra's vs. the tape Infra's for comparison. Right before I scuffed the heel on it by accident, lol... Damn that soft Lunarlon.  
mean.gif

Anyone have history with orders getting cancelled? My Navy hyperfuse cancellation email came in and I'm curious as to why.i ordered 2 pair, but it wasn't a 1 per item. 

View media item 683872
Got a 10 (my normal size) and a 9.5 in yesterday. As others have noted, they def. run a touch long. The fitment, lengthwise, reminds me of AJ3s which for me is great because my feet are a 9.75 :smile:

Size 10 will be shipped back to Nike.

What do you guys think about Atmos AM90 Tiger Camos for Asics RF Volcano? Thoughts?

Edit. I also posted this in the RF thread, so if this is off-topic here you can just delete this post.

Last edited:
Not sure if it has already been mentioned but NDC has some Air Max 90 Milans back up. Sizes 6 - 7.5 & 12 - 14 ..... not my size though, what else is new.

not sure how I feel about the silver midsole.
It's basically a grey/silver shoe not a white one. The fade from light grey to a mid tone is kind of cool, and the tone of red is definitely more infra then those atomic red tones.

What do you guys think about Atmos AM90 Tiger Camos for Asics RF Volcano? Thoughts?

Edit. I also posted this in the RF thread, so if this is off-topic here you can just delete this post.
From what I've seen volcanoes are going for around 75-100 more than the tigers

LOL look at what Finish Line thought was acceptable to send me, straight out the box:

I can't take them back since they don't have my size.

Back
Top Bottom