The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

What r these n where? Ty
They are the same pair I posted below them (with the hazard warning tape on the laces) cmft PRM tape - 616317 006 - mdm grey,black,challenge red, white. The speckles glow in the dark and the same panel also has 3M aswell as swoosh,heel tab and top eyelet. I've heard this called the splatter pack.

I purchased from global sports in London - but these are a US only release as far as in aware :smile:

Lunar90s just shipped but it doesn't show an estimated date. Anyone else get the same thing?

^^^those grey, black, red tapes are $90 around my way, so tempted to pick up. Can't wait for the lunar 90 restock. Seems like they came out of no where, but considering how far they sold according to here I probably wouldn't have had a chance to cope anyway

Lunar90s just shipped but it doesn't show an estimated date. Anyone else get the same thing?
Nevermind. Updated to 12/05 
pimp.gif

got an RD for these yet? gum soles get me everytime doesnt really matter what the rest of the shoes like, just a gum ****.
The first 150 pairs will be release to the public at a Piccadilly Circus station pop-up kiosk space at 6 a.m. on Saturday, December 14 as a celebration of TFL’s (Transport for London) 150th anniversary. The respective shoes will carry price tags of £100 GBP for the AM90 and £95 GBP for the AM1

I received my Atmos Camo AM90 from the UNDFTD website today. Since when did UNDFTD as a company become so cheap in regards to shipping supplies? These were shipped via UPS...:lol:

View media item 678387

Last edited:
$260 shipped for the duck camos is a good deal right? want to know whats the best deals you guys got for ducks and tigers at resell prices?

I received my Atmos Camo AM90 from the UNDFTD website today. Since when did UNDFTD as a company become so cheap in regards to shipping supplies? These were shipped via UPS...
laugh.gif
Don't really see a problem with that...People are getting shoes in bags and mangled boxes and you're complaining about that? 
eyes.gif

$260 shipped for the duck camos is a good deal right? want to know whats the best deals you guys got for ducks and tigers at resell prices?
also got mine for 260, thats the best price ive seen for them. its a great investment, they'll be 400+ in no time

also got mine for 260, thats the best price ive seen for them. its a great investment, they'll be 400+ in no time
yeah thats what i thought too thats why i pulled the trigger they are so dope, I just curios about price ranges maybe someone else here got a better deal, how about tiger camos whats a good deal for those? somewhere around $250?

If the seller is in Cali and got the shoes from UNDFTD,

then he only earned like about 40 bucks.

I think the price won't go down anymore.

yeah thats what i thought too thats why i pulled the trigger they are so dope, I just curios about price ranges maybe someone else here got a better deal, how about tiger camos whats a good deal for those? somewhere around $250?
somewhere along that. ive seen pairs go for 235-250 shipped as lowest. Not as coveted as the duck camos imo

Just be happy you got them. I wouldn't care how they shipped

Don't really see a problem with that...People are getting shoes in bags and mangled boxes and you're complaining about that? :rolleyes

Damn, a lot of salt in here... :lol:

Who said I was complaining? All I said was that it looks pretty cheap for UNDFTD to be using USPS International Express Mail boxes to ship their shoes via UPS...:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom