The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

LOL look at what Finish Line thought was acceptable to send me, straight out the box:

I can't take them back since they don't have my size.
i doubt every order gets a full on inspection before being shipped and not all products are shipped from the warehouse. Either way, its a $2 pair of laces so it's nothing to really be upset about.

Last edited:
Oh no I'm not upset, I plan on getting new laces. I didn't know that about where they are shipping from, so thanks.

Nice avatar by the way, those AM1s are probably the best I have seen.

Last edited:
how about foot locker not shipping double boxed. 
mad.gif

My lunars came in, I like how they feel on foot, it took a sec to adjust to the lunar sole I guess since I am just not use to it, but pretty much like the shoe all around

Last edited:
They're still siting on a lot of euro sites but prices will be high when converted to $$ - I got a pair in the sale for £70 which is a steal in the UK.

On another note end clothing got some 90s in the sale, just ordered the black ones myself.
http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/nike-air-max
How did you order there I tried ordering from a uk site and never saw any options to ship to the states and aren't the prices over there a bit more than here in the states?

Not trying to brag in anyway. Just for those of you that may be looking, because of he way the shoes (lunar 90) fit me I listed them on ebay hoping to sell them high enough to buy my size, they sold for $241 shipped.

Market price right now is looking like 200-260 depending on size. I'm glad I have enough to cop my size now :D

Back
Top Bottom