The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

@nkx1  overall cheap build and shape is wonky.  def the swoosh, that seems to be a dead giveaway.  and the back logo is really raised more than a legit pair.  good catch. 

I have a couple of random questions regarding

Bought my pair at the Factory Store in CA
Thanks for the comparison photo- the fake ones look really fake now! I noticed there are many differences between the uppers on yours versus the ebay pair. The swoosh is really bad on the ebay pair.

But it's hard to say if the rest of the differences on the upper can be attributed to the ebay pair being a fake, or just because the pairs are a different size, etc. I've noticed that even on legitimate pairs, the sizes/placement of various panels on the upper vary a bit.

It's so annoying to have to try to figure out if a pair is real or note when you're a buyer. Oh well; first world problems, I suppose...

The fact that that seller has sold a sort of hilarious 4th of July AM90 before that even Stevie Wonder would recognize as fakes, is also a red flag.

A RED FLAG, to be exact.

Last edited:

I have a couple of random questions regarding fake 90's and fake Nike's in general:

1. The air units in many of the fake ones look pretty legitimate. Are the fake ones typically pressurized like the real ones? I don't have any fake ones, so I was curious.

2. I almost bought these earlier today: http://www.ebay.com/itm/252346558419?euid=72b46f1c317a462f938c5415c6c49fa5&cp=1

But something aroused my suspicion, and after a bit of research, it looks like they are fake. The things that make them appear fake to me are the swoosh shape and the poor stitching around the swoosh, the price, and the fact that he has the same exact number and sizes of each style he's selling in stock. And he's a new ebayer. I think I saved myself money and hassle by not buying them. So what does everyone else think? Fake?
i contacted dude and asked for the size tag.  just for our reference sake.  feel free to dissect the tag so we know the differences.  

Do it. Do it. Which part though dude? The midsole part where it is red?
from the midsole accent at the air bag back.  i hate that half blocking look.  if they made these in a traditional blocking, these would be pretty cool/  i dont 100% hate tape.  i can tolerate tape.  its the other newer tech styling im not really into. 

Last edited:
[h1]Nike Air Max OG 90 Ultra Essential[/h1]
http://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-air-max-90-ultra-essential-819474-106.html

$95,00 + shipping

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

legit check ?
roll.gif

Last edited:
just spotted these pics from a pair of fake AM90 BRS, ive never knew that they got fakes from these

not a bad attempt and are pretty well made i have to say, but you can still see that they are fake tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom