The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

[thread="537533"] [/thread]
Woah woah, chill fam. Speak for yourself.
My bad, didnt mean it like that. But I am speaking for myself haha. Those are ugly af and a toe and ankle crease nightmare. If u like them, rock em to death. Not for me but if you want em, GL copping!

But back to am90 talk...

Not really. I have plenty of patent leather shoes that are fine as long as you are t beating them to death. I wore my qs bo jacksons ( air trainer sc ii) that are all patent leather for a while with no issues, and I have a pair of the tuxedo pack ones from 04 that are lookin nice still.
I even beat a pair of patent leather am90's ids but the patent leather held up nicely.

If you wear it moderately you MIGHT get a few space jam creases at best.

Last edited:

Repped!!!!....Just ordered said it came out to 168 and change....wear a size 9.5 US so i got the 43 hopes that rite??.......whats the shipping time how long did it take for you to get them??
you should have looked at the tag on the shoes youre wearing now

once again no 46, they were the first EU spot i had checked earlier this week
mean.gif
I did look on the box and where it says EUR its a 43.....thats what i should have been looking at correct??

I did look on the box and where it says EUR its a 43.....thats what i should have been looking at correct??
yeah .. depeding on the shoe or brand it could vary by .5 though

I just double checked mine im wearing some asics today and its 45.5 for a soze 12, all my nikes are 46 for a 12

salty i missed these..retail or bust for me..if not i aint eem mad (but kind of am,lol.. .. i see prices going 'way,way way up'  
ohwell.gif

Do they have any major difference between the mens and GS for "cork"??? Just in case I can find GS size, cause men's gone everywhere. I wear 8/8.5 so I can fit GS like 9.5/10. Thanks guys.

Yeah I had got there shortly after opening and were gone. They told me they didn't get many.
Not many at all i think they got one in each size.  The last person that got a wristband was a size 8 and she was 2 people ahead of me. Now to wait for the online Nike drop.

Nike just killed this release. Nobody got sizes and the women's it seems everybody only got up to size 10. Lameness. I guess I'll cross my fingers for the mystery drop on Nike.com.

Can anyone help me?
I found a pair of Infrared from 2008 for 140€ shipped and I can't decide if buy them now or wait for the new version.
i would deff take them for that price especially when they are DS, if you dont need them and they are sz 8 holla at me
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom