The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's wear
154zme9.jpg
Those look pretty good with camo pants.

Tight not many people understand brown sneaks are calming fresh.

Still trying to find anothe wearable pair of brown baroque 95s. Dude ripped me and Rd with a pair with a punctured air bag.

Still wearable, but wheezing...

Im just playing anyway, you guys need to sort it out and be cool/  8)
am I missing something here? I'm out of the loop, somebody please fill me in :nerd:

Anyways I went to IKEA this morning and you guys were right. I'm an idiot, these shoe trees fit just fine. :lol:

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE que es sneakerplay mi amigo?
that was an website that was online from 2005-2010 similar like myspace where you can upload pics from your sneakers and do battles with pictures from sneakers and then other members on the site and can vote for the best sneaker, and you can only be a member if you were invited by someone that was already an member from sneakerplay, too bad it dont exist anymore, had a lot of fun with the sneakerbattles and also i got in contact with a lot of sneaker collectors that i still talk to from time to time, that were, good times no resell for Air Maxes and camping nothing, and those damn annoying bots were not invented yet

Last edited:
After you wear them out, let us know how the breathability is. Thinking about copping the black and/or olive pairs.

For the purposes of some ID stuff I'm trying, how does solar red look in person? It looks somewhat similar to infrared on the ID site, but I get the feeling that in person it's quite different.

Women

Glad to have the two last ones ^^

Bought the stingray for about 15 euros...

I hesitate to buy the magnificent one Curry...

Last edited:
Hey fellas anyone know how to size on the most recent infrareds?
im prob the wrong person to answer this but i have a pair of 2015s and they fit perfect when i went half size up.  i did so, because my 2008s are snug at tts.  i find this to be true of all og colorways.  but do not feel this way about gr 90 releases, ie picnics. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom