The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

if women's pop up please let me know, my girl needs a 7

kith didn't wanna risk getting a mens 7

A women's size 7 is a men's size 5.5. That is the same size i get my wife in men's sneakers. She is a women's size 7 also.

Went Ahead And Grabbed A Local Pair From Finishline With No Toe Dents In Case My SNKRS Pair Shows Up All Funky..... Scooped My Lady A Pair Too While We Were Out And About :pimp:

Attachments

• A68AA9E8-C2A8-430B-A6AD-A201F29DC770.jpeg
    A68AA9E8-C2A8-430B-A6AD-A201F29DC770.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 527
Hope mine come in clean. Canceled my 2nd SNKRS pair as I just don't want to deal with shipping back....yeah, I know....not that hard....but still one more thing to take care of.....heh.

It seems SNKRS puts everyone in a virtual holding pattern and starts randomly selecting people for the GOT EM nod, as opposed to awarding pairs based on an actual virtual line in order of people hitting the buy button. It makes some sense. Trying to make a line in chronological order when thousands of people all hit the button at the exact same time would be unlikely to work. It’s why you’ll see people who hit the button as soon as the shoes go live still catch Ls, while people who say they hit it five minutes or more later will still win .

It seems SNKRS puts everyone in a virtual holding pattern and starts randomly selecting people for the GOT EM nod, as opposed to awarding pairs based on an actual virtual line in order of people hitting the buy button. It makes some sense. Trying to make a line in chronological order when thousands of people all hit the button at the exact same time would be unlikely to work. It’s why you’ll see people who hit the button as soon as the shoes go live still catch Ls, while people who say they hit it five minutes or more later will still win .

That's definitely how it works. What I'm wondering is if it's just like the first 2min then they select, then the next 5min then they select, or just the first lottery then FCFS....I guess it depends how many simultaneous entries they're getting as time passes.

Took a L on the SNKRS app. It was just pending for about 2-3 minutes then gave me the "sorry your size is sold out" message. I immediately went on the Finishline app and got a pair with ease.

For most releases, all submissions within some period of time are basically treated the same on SNKRS. I think it may be two or three minutes.

called around to footlockers, talked to a dude on the phone and asked if they had any radiant red air max iiis. a couple of minutes later he's like yeah, I'll hold them for you. i drive 30 minutes to go pick them up, excited af to get a pair in hand, only to find that they're actually the black and grey recrafts with the infrared swoosh.

Anyone actually able to get a toddler order to go through on kids fl Or anywhere else?

Need a toddler sz 10

Was able to pick up a pair at a local Finishline. They had a couple pairs on display. SNKRS pair shipped earlier and will be here on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom